• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] You know you are INTJ when...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
An INTJ friend of mine even folds his rubbish before he puts it in the bin.

And he thinks his room is messy if there are 2 shirts on a chair in the corner.

And he sounds sarcastic when me wants to sound genuine, and when he is generally sarcastic it's so deadpan it is hard to spot.

Not sure if those count at all.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
*You can always resort to plan J, if plans A through I fail.

*Your sense of humor is so morbidly dry that your light jokes make NFs cry.

*You best (can only) enjoy people when under the influence.

*You sincerely express emotion once or twice a century.

*When you finally do express emotion, you rage/rejoice with fiery passion that shocks everyone you know.

*You seriously contemplate ways to improve the efficiency of dishwashing, continually trying new systems.

*You will edit a post you made, if you notice a typo or grammatical error. Every time.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you browse a "Why I hate INTJs" thread and many of the remarks sound like compliments.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
When you're an INFJ, but you wake up one day, and inadvertently offend someone... and surprisingly, instead of the normal swell of guilt, you just feel indifference or mild annoyance, blow them off, and continue about your business as if nothing happened.
What is this swell of guilt?

Taking offense is a waste of limited time, and so the fault is with the person offended.

Obviously.

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4

that's the weirdest thing about INTJs. they're so organized and controlled it's scary :D

then they get confused when you go disorganized on them lol

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
that's the weirdest thing about INTJs. they're so organized and controlled it's scary :D

then they get confused when you go disorganized on them lol
INTJ organization tends to be sporadic and purpose-oriented.

Useless areas are left in disarray (my laundry bin), while important things are hyper-organized (my wallet).

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ

Isn't it weird then that both me and my INTJ friend have incredibly messy rooms?

EDIT: You were right about that correction thing though. I had to correct this post when I noticed it ended with a period instead of a question mark.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys are so funny when some one tells you, they like you. You get all suspicious, and then you interogate the poor soul who dared to show affection towards you.
You know a INTJ likes you though when they torelate your stupidity, and occasionally gushy ways and sometimes acknowlegdes that you have intelligent moments. I like how you guys don't pester me about what's on my mind.
It terrifies me though, you guys have a tendency to cut people off for dead, when they have reached a certain point in your annoyance threshold.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
You guys are so funny when some one tells you, they like you. You get all suspicious, and then you interogate the poor soul who dared to show affection towards you.
We must be certain that said person is not attempting to manipulate us.

If I trusted every person who said "Hey friend," I'd have sent a lot of money to Nigerian generals by now...

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Efficiency lecture-happy INTJs are both annoying and funny.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
When you enjoy the very robotic voice, NOAA weather channel that no one ever watches.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We must be certain that said person is not attempting to manipulate us.

If I trusted every person who said "Hey friend," I'd have sent a lot of money to Nigerian generals by now...
He's of no possible use to me except as my sex slave, but he ain't pretty enough for that, so I must like him. I really wonder why though some times.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
When your favourite characters are Sherlock Holmes, Hannibal Lecter and Daria Morgendorffer.

F

figsfiggyfigs

....when people don't understand why you think something is funny.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
When you have the Real Doll website bookmarked.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
When you have the Real Doll website bookmarked.

Even my cat has one of them.

i-has-a-real-doll-790049.jpg