User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

You cover your eyes when first you sit on the toilet, and several times later during the ordeal.

To focus Se?

And who says pooh jokes can't be educational?

MBTI
    INTJ

When you actually can tally up on one hand how many times you've made physical contact with any other body in the last week.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    When you actually can tally up on one hand how many times you've made physical contact with any other body in the last week.
    It's true.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

Screw top jar lids and bottle caps.

I'm just saying.

Ask anyone who's ever tried to open stuff out of an INTJ's refrigerator.

MBTI
    iNtJ

When you are constantly asked in a science class, "How did you figure that out?" and you say "Uh.. I don't know" because you don't want to say "How DIDN'T you figure that out?"

When the same conversation happens regarding romantic relationships, but now you're the person who fails to see the obvious.

When you leave the milk in the bottom of the shopping cart and drive away without it because you're busy figuring out what you're going to do next year and what you're going to do if that doesn't work out.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

When you organize your groceries on the belt at the store by size, shape, temperature and texture... and spend 15 minutes re-bagging everything because SOMEHOW the cashier failed to notice your amazing organizational skillz.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ

You know you're an INTJ when...

You feel that you HAVE to explain to someone why things are this way, that they have to think about the long term, that this wouldn't have happened if xyz had been done, and that in the future they should do such and such, when really all they wanted was someone to listen to them and a shoulder to cry on.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    You know you're an INTJ when...

You feel that you HAVE to explain to someone why things are this way, that they have to think about the long term, that this wouldn't have happened if xyz had been done, and that in the future they should do such and such, when really all they wanted was someone to listen to them and a shoulder to cry on.

Very true... I can be so dispassionate about fables because to me end results seem so obvious given the choices made.

It took effort to learn to simply listen and undertsand that, to the other person, the listening means more than the reason for or the solution. We are far too adept at figuring things out and finding solutions, when we're the only party that really cares about all the reasons why.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

You know you're an INTJ when you ignore people because you think that they're stupid and have ridiculous opinions that have no basis in "reality".

You know that you're an INTJ when you wish that you could live your life as a hermit so that you could avoid stupidity.

You know that you're an INTJ when you think about designing a program that corrects all grammatical and spelling errors before they reach your screen to burn your eyes.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post

You know that you're an INTJ when you wish that you could live your life as a hermit so that you could avoid stupidity.
    When I was a teenager (probably around 13) it used to be my dream to live in a wooden shack in the wilderness and write philosophy (like Ludwig Wittgenstein). Another ambition/solution was also to spend my life in prison where I could occupy all my days reading and playing chess with other inmates (clearly I didn't understand the harsh reality of prison life at that age).

It was only when I got to my late twenties that I realised this might appear to be weird to other people.