User Tag List

First 1220212223 Last

MBTI
    Intj

Wow there is a lot of haters on here. I suspect jealousy plays a role as well as a lack of understanding. We don't hate the other types, but feel you guys should get off your emotional asses and use some damned reasoning. That's all we expect. Not so hard, honestly.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Most likely true. It's usually that everything happens and humanity projects a reason onto it. It's how we cope with our existence.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    AHAHAHAHA oms that was great
    Deal with it

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyelhsak View Post
    Wow there is a lot of haters on here. I suspect jealousy plays a role as well as a lack of understanding. We don't hate the other types, but feel you guys should get off your emotional asses and use some damned reasoning. That's all we expect. Not so hard, honestly.
    That's very emotional of you.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    Intj

Such a huge misunderstanding to say we don't have emotions. My emotions are extremely intense, which is why i only choose to share them with a few select people. I wouldn't say there is a lot of emotions there, there is facts, people need to the learn the difference.

Yup. For a T-dom, that is, an INTP or an ENTJ, it's pretty much a given. That's why it's so funny when INTJs say this, because they are only T-aux, and they often don't develop their T until much later in life, often only in their 30s, and sometimes, not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you're 11 your parents are conservative christians who forbid you from having sex before marriage and they're giving you "the talk" about sex. you argue that their are different sizes of penises and vaginas and that you would need to have sex first to know if you would "fit" well together. your parents tell you you're crazy but you remain unswayed until you eventually compromise, telling them that you agree not to have sex, but that you insist on measuring the diameter and depth of the woman's vagina and preferably inserting a mold of your penis into it to make sure that the 2 of you will have a good fit for when you get married and and do have sex
    PS: true story from INTJ best friend
    Holy mackerel, Robin. Didn't anyone tell him that muscles can stretch?

MBTI
    Intj

So are you saying I'm underdeveloped still or reached that development. Hard for me to gauge with the way you posted that. Also, this was posted with a bit of humor, a throw back to intj's personality for probably underdeveloped sensitivity. I admit, I've been forced to develop that considering my situation. The board really just seem hateful overall, and I don't promote hate in any situation.

MBTI
    Intj

It isn't exactly invalid to state, we should ponder further the meaning of such things, just for the hell of it. Stating it isn't wrong, but not backing it up with a logical reason or so forth, is ridiculous.

MBTI
    xxTP

there is facts,
    No, there are facts.