User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 227

  1. #91
    Member callmemigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    How about you ignore it and go watch another anime?
    I just thought this thread was created for stupid reasons. I'm about to ignore it but I also want people to stop replying to such stupid thread.
    Last edited by callmemigs; 06-28-2009 at 07:52 AM.

  2. #92
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    When you are constantly asked in a science class, "How did you figure that out?" and you say "Uh.. I don't know" because you don't want to say "How DIDN'T you figure that out?"

    When the same conversation happens regarding romantic relationships, but now you're the person who fails to see the obvious.
    /

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    You know you're and INTJ when you say you're right just because you want other people to be wrong.
    You know you're and INTJ when even the ISTJ's think you're an uptight prick.

  4. #94
    Senior Member ed111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    When your enfp friend tells you how he is admires how you can be so rational about making difficult decisions, but tells you he also shudders at how calculating you can be.

  5. #95
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    ...you sort your cash in ascending or descending order, make sure they are all facing the same way, and heaven forbid that any of them are upside down. In addition, you eliminate as many wrinkles or folds as possible and get irritated when they fail to conform.

    You also know you are an INTJ when someone hands you cash and fails to adhere the above standards. Especially the upside down one.

    ...you google words or use dictionary.com to make sure they are spelled correctly before using them.
    Yes...and imagine how it is for an INTJ working as a store manager. D:

    When someone hands you the cash and you are irritated by their failing to adhere to the above standards?

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    ...you sort your cash in ascending or descending order, make sure they are all facing the same way, and heaven forbid that any of them are upside down. In addition, you eliminate as many wrinkles or folds as possible and get irritated when they fail to conform.

    You also know you are an INTJ when someone hands you cash and fails to adhere the above standards. Especially the upside down one.

    ...you google words or use dictionary.com to make sure they are spelled correctly before using them.
    Oh... I do this. Fuh realz.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  7. #97
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default You know you are INTJ when...

    *Frustration sets in because of the only unpredictable variable called the human factor impinging on the system from aquiring optimal efficiency.

    *When in a conversation, a bored or frustrated look comes into your eyes because your Ni+Te is losing the idiot and his trivialities.

    *When others complain that you are socially awkward in conversations because you want everything to be: (1) most succintly put, (2) irrelevant of social etiquette (whatever weirdness that is), (3) may walk away (mind tune-out) when the conversation is not adding extra useful information to your databank.

    *When, then, YOU want your close others to listen to you rant and rave about the stupidities of humanity, but, still cannot connect the logic of why then you need to reciprocate/practice the social etiquette of listening to their complaining, just for the sake of.

    *When you're an ass, and the only reason is because others don't have a backbone.

  8. #98
    Senior Member MonkeyGrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Oh... I do this. Fuh realz.
    LOL. Me, too.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

  9. #99
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Yes...and imagine how it is for an INTJ working as a store manager. D:

    When someone hands you the cash and you are irritated by their failing to adhere to the above standards?
    In my experience, you don't need to be a J in order to have an obsession about about how money is ordered. Same thing with monopoly money and a deck of cards.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    -when you know that people know that you like them cuz you told them to f off

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NTs, "you know you are in love when...."
    By Antimony in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:31 PM
  2. [NT] You know you are an INTJ/ INTP/ ENTP/ENTJ when..?
    By Trunks in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. [ISFP] You know you are an isfp when...
    By nasmoe in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 06:40 PM
  4. [NT] you know you are a NT when..
    By Riva in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 04:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO