• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] A happy note for NTs

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Last night, completely by chance, I ended up instant messaging an INTJ who lives and teaches English up in Seoul. I knew he was an NT from his profile. What I thought was funny was that apparently my note to him inspired him to message me.

We spent FOUR HOURS chatting.

It was, par non, the best and most stimulating conversation I have had in 9 months. So much fun.

*happy sniffle* Dude, I love you guys!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTERESTING.

All I can think of is a former English teacher of mine who moved to South Korea.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
How is korea? i used to live in that country.
but these days the summers....

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This did nothing for my happiness.
A happy note for briochick is more correct.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ahem,
I talk to myself on the inside way more than four hours a day.
Thank you.

By the way, cute avatar.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
INFPs are definitely under appreciated in many ways. :) Good conversations are one of life's greatest joys.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I'm not surprised. My conversations with INFPs usually take hours.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTERESTING.

All I can think of is a former English teacher of mine who moved to South Korea.

That's a logical connection to make. Was your teacher in the ARMY?

How is korea? i used to live in that country.
but these days the summers....

The economy is suffering and it's still a developing nation in most uses of the term but it's growing. It's big problem is that the people are isolated from the outside world. The weather is alright though, aside from pollution, and I don't mind living here. The summers are truly vicious, though.

You know what? :alttongue:

Ahem,
I talk to myself on the inside way more than four hours a day.
Thank you.

By the way, cute avatar.

Lol, so do I, and thank you. :D

INFPs are definitely under appreciated in many ways. :) Good conversations are one of life's greatest joys.

:blush: I agree (about the conversations, not the under appreciation. Not that I'm arguing about the under appreciation either...just smile and nod, Brio, smile and nod, :yes:).

I'm not surprised. My conversations with INFPs usually take hours.

Really?! :wubbie:

Is that said with joy or frustration?

:rolli: I'm not sure if I should laugh or snort in response to that. Or, if I should even respond at all as it wasn't directed at me. hmmmm....

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I'm not sure if I should laugh or snort in response to that. Or, if I should even respond at all as it wasn't directed at me. hmmmm....

That was a joke. I should have added a a big smiley :D

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This thread should have been named 'A Happy note for NFs' instead.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
That was a joke. I should have added a a big smiley :D

Ah, jokes, yes, those. :blush:

This thread should have been named 'A Happy note for NFs' instead.

:D Feeling obstinate today are we? First, if I had named it 'A Happy note for NFs' it hardly would have garnered any attention from NTs. It also would have looked *quite* out of place on the NT forum. And, since it's only a happy note for one NF we can hardly say it's happy for NFs. The reason I said a happy note for NTs was because I was trying, through my little story, to tell you that I think you guys rock and give you all (especially the INTs) some encouragement and joy in knowing that some people find NTs absolutely scintillating.

Dare I say, you get the right NT and a conversation can be almost brain-gasmic.

*That* was the happy note for NTs.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, well, dentists drill for your own good and they Novocaine you up first, so suck it up and quit trying to eat my Happy Meal. :D

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram

/agree

:D Feeling obstinate today are we? First, if I had named it 'A Happy note for NFs' it hardly would have garnered any attention from NTs. It also would have looked *quite* out of place on the NT forum. And, since it's only a happy note for one NF we can hardly say it's happy for NFs. The reason I said a happy note for NTs was because I was trying, through my little story, to tell you that I think you guys rock and give you all (especially the INTs) some encouragement and joy in knowing that some people find NTs absolutely scintillating.
Dare I say, you get the right NT and a conversation can be almost brain-gasmic.
*That* was the happy note for NTs.

we already know we're awesome ;)