• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Laid-back ENTJs

Are ENTJs laid-back?

• Total voters

sculpting

ENTJs are laid back sorta, but not. Granted I have only watched a few but they strike me as being like the female lions who do all of the work hunting the prey. Instead of being worried about the details of the moment, like an ESTJ might, instead it is almost like they are conserving energy, but watching the whole time, ready to pounce when the time is exactly right. Once they engage, it is anything but laid back. The TeSe is so intense.

My ENTJ friend in grad school drove everyone a bit nuts as he was so "there". Like when he walked in a room, he would just fill the room with himself, thus almost sweat energy (and induced stress) onto others. When judging horses the term applied is "presence" so I guess it is something like that. He was so driven that he finished his PhD in 3.5 years, when most spend almost 6. He then went to law school. He was a cool guy, and to be honest, oddly innocent about relationships, and ended up hurt by a girl who dumped him as she didnt want to be married to a scientist, as he wouldn't be "successful" enough.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My theory is that the more laid-back and not stressing an ENTJ is, the happier he / she is. While I'ld become lethargic and depressive when sad, I think ENTJs become more workaholic. So according to that chart there is no general way to judge about entjs.

rav3n

One day, my real life friends (male and female, all extroverts) chatted about where each one of us women fell, on the spectrum of laid back.

Social Environment:

On the extreme spectrum of rigid, uptight and determined to get her way was our ESTJ high-maintenance princess friend. On the other extreme was our other ENTJ friend who's so flexy and laid back in a social atmosphere, you have to wonder if she's really an ENTJ. The rest of us fell somewhere between these two where surprisingly, I fell next to our ENTJ friend for being relaxed and laissez faire, at least in a social atmosphere full of extroverts.

Work Environment:

And yet in a work atmosphere, the order shuffles. On the extreme end of "getting shit done and ambition" was the ENFJ and myself. On the relaxed side was one of the ENFPs. The other women fell in between.

So what this means is that it's all a comparative!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJs are laid back sorta, but not. Granted I have only watched a few but they strike me as being like the female lions who do all of the work hunting the prey. Instead of being worried about the details of the moment, like an ESTJ might, instead it is almost like they are conserving energy, but watching the whole time, ready to pounce when the time is exactly right. Once they engage, it is anything but laid back. The TeSe is so intense.

YES! Perfect description.