• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Everybody hates the ENTJ

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Extrovert Perceivers get all the flack!
And they deserve it... :blush:

But; it's time for an ENTJ appreciation thread isn't it? :hug:
Even if it's just because everybody thinks they're boring assholes who nag about clean houses :cheese:

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've always looked up on ENTJs. Too much INTJ-ness just don't give me enough drive to do things at hand.

And ENTJ women are hot too.

R

Riva

Even if it's just because everybody thinks they're boring assholes who nag about clean houses :cheese:

ENTJs have pretty messed up houses.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Perhaps you've been taking your personality 'label' abit too seriously. It's not your ENTJ persona that's making you feel like that, it's probably something else.

... personally, I'm a borderline NTJ (more often got E's), and never come across a fellow NTJ talk trash like that.

Lighten up, we're good - as in 'real' good.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ-

Ideal romantic partner for INFP? Check.
Someone to learn from, and giving them someone to learn from? Check.
Someone that won't judge you for what you say or do? Check.

Most people take it for granted when they don't have to worry about what they say around people.

Bad things-

Rarity, especially in females.

theplacesyoullgo

Actually, I (ENTJ) have a history of being attracted to INFPs, and I think I scared all of them off with my bluntness and lack of emotional investment in causes or what have you. I'm sure some of this is projection, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that ENTJs tend to find INFPs appealing but it's often not reciprocated.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
*stares at the title*
Bullshit, people just hate the ENTJ cliché, like they love the ENTP cliché.
The ENTJ is the most financially succesful type,

The entj are good at getting shit done and can generate novel, efficient ideas that contrary to more SJ leaders won't just make me feel like bashing their heads open and burning their remains for the good of humanity.

ENTJ can be good with people once they start developping those skills, so YES, perhaps they don't see humanity like one big fluffy rainbow but that doesn't make them evil.

ENTJ have a cool, smart, kinda random and assertive sense of humor that's quite refreshing compared to the usual lover boys or the too often 'all talk' side of the introvert NTs.

As an ENTP, It's quite refreshing to see somebody who actually takes charge in an efficient way and let me be my usual 'efficient for short periods of times' me when needed. They're cool to work with if what you're looking for is efficiency, and as a pure slacker if I really work in team I HATE WASTING MY TIME with the usual 'let's spend all day doing what we could do in 3 hours, oh and I'll have lunch with you losers and act like I like talking about freaking world of warcraft while fighting the dreadful NEED...To... SLAP...LOSER! (that was my own fault for not picking a team)

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENTJs are awesome. Sure, they talk too much, are domineering and lack intellectual depth (unless they choose to hone it), but they are also assertive, confident and get shit done. Love my ENTJ ;)

Steve_The_Cat

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:yes: I love ENTJs.

With our powers compined, I can shoot burning rays of unicorns and flowers from my eyes! O_O

G

garbage

ENTJ-

Ideal romantic partner for INFP? Check.
Someone to learn from, and giving them someone to learn from? Check.
Someone that won't judge you for what you say or do? Check.

Most people take it for granted when they don't have to worry about what they say around people.

Bad things-

Rarity, especially in females.

Aww :hug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One word: Hot!
I love NTJs in general, but ENTJS are most likely to take your breath away while scaring you shitless. Adrenaline rush, man, seriously.

Other than that, I have immense respect for the way you guys are able to take on..well pretty much the world. There's something utterly reassuring about having an ENTJ on your side. Chances are, things are going to work out, coz of the way you guys handle them. Don't wanna be the object of your wrath though :peepwall:

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
I appreciate (as several already noted) the nonjudgmental attitude. I don't ever feel as though I'm being weighed and measured. WYSIWYG.

I enjoy never hearing "You know, what you should do is...."

And I absolutely love being able to take an idea far past the point of it being even remotely acceptable to society at large.

I'm kind of ambiguous on having my mind read. Sometimes it's nice not to have to go stumbling around for the right words. Sometimes it's just scary.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to this site, Whoopie Goldberg is an ENTJ, and Benny Goodman, and Steve Martin - all fun folk. :cheese:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate (as several already noted) the nonjudgmental attitude. I don't ever feel as though I'm being weighed and measured. WYSIWYG.

I enjoy never hearing "You know, what you should do is...."

And I absolutely love being able to take an idea far past the point of it being even remotely acceptable to society at large.

I'm kind of ambiguous on having my mind read. Sometimes it's nice not to have to go stumbling around for the right words. Sometimes it's just scary.

Here you have it. These are more of my thoughts put into much clearer words, I can agree with all of this! I didn't know how to express myself, but here it is! ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think once you get them, they are great!
I used to find this type to be intimidating and they made me cower in their very presence. but after a lot of exposure and talking to them, they ended up being some of my favorite people! They like to get things done and have everything and everyone around them in line. but at the end of the day they are just really fun. Their sense of humor is very funny. They do everything at 100%. That means working a lot, making money, and being dicks sometimes (Only when necissary, of course!). But then when they relax, they REALLY relax. When they are having fun, they are really having fun. And when you are friends with them, they are really an excellent friend. And thats my synopsis.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thing about ENTJs is that unhealthy ones default to a more domineering, structured, and overly aggressive personality that rubs people the wrong way. I think that's why they tend to get the flack they do.

I've never known any in real life, but the ones on this forum have really raised my expectations of what they are capable of. I look forward to getting to meet an ENTJ one day.

sculpting

I love entjs. they make my Human resource organizational G-spot tingle. perfect at the top to get shit moving.

I find the female entjss to be super sexy as well.