User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

I like ENTJs. They arent half bad most days once you earn their respect.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

You take care of the people in your circle, you cook me meat, you're logical yet warm and passionate, you're easy to understand, your demeanor is really really hot, and you cook me meat. You guys excel at the stuff that I hate thinking about (like filing taxes and choosing furniture), and are more than happy to do it for me. ENTJs, you complete me.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    Best way to piss of an ENTJ, confirm their stereotypes that lead them to dislike other people and the world and diminish their feelings.
    its so fun...
    After winning them over, being loyal, and gaining their trust, turn on them slowly, start stealing money from them, sleeping other men of wealth, Keep it private, make up that you have hidden cancer or you dad died, this will gain their sympathies, then down right, give them an STD, start complaining about your bad circumstances, it's like low level static noise, they will want to listen and help you, take some of their advice and their offerings, but be hard on yourself, ask them to help you find a therapist. Give them a glimmer of hope...Toward the end when you get bored enough tell them you are so depressed and nothing can fix you. After you have collected enough cash and drained them emotionally, bail and leave for a warm and sunny place...

:0)
    This just screams "marriage material."

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    This just screams "marriage material."
    My husband of 3 and a half months says YES .....
    But I've told him to stop being so stupid and get in that kitchen and cook my breakfast.
    I wont allow him to have his own typology account so this is why I am answering for him.

And I say rock on.

[YOUTUBE="DRSNyIuPqOY"]Our theme song[/YOUTUBE]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm digging the thread. *gets out shovel*

Although, I think there is a LOT more to most of us, than our detractors would have you think. Most descriptions of ENTJ's seems to be fairly 2 dimensional, but when you take into consideration Enneagram type, things can shift immensely.

For instance, the difference between an 8w7 and an 8w9 is night and day. To the extent that, if many people met the 8w9 in person, they probably wouldn't type them as ENTJ in the first place.

Anywho, I'm just rambling now. Back to your scheduled programming.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Yeah, what about the enneatype one ENTJs? I regularly see that things should be done a certain way, people should or should not be doing certain things. And I think the ENTJ stereotype would probably be an eight with a three fix. Let me make that 8w7 with a three fix.

MBTI
    ISFP

They are very successful and accomplished people, with a lot to offer. They have good ideas and are interesting to talk to. But it's only their close friends and family who get to see the complete person.

You do not want an ENTJ who is not well rounded and doesn't have a softer side as a boss ... it's all about their goals and their vision. You won't matter as a person. It's all about your quality and quantity of work, and how many extra hours you will put in, and how you can be made to put in even more hours, and if you will put work ahead of everything else and be available all the time and blow off even the most important commitments, like anniversaries and birthdays, to do what they want you to do. They have no sympathy for anyone who can't deliver, even if it's not their fault (like illness or having a sick kid or something) ... those are just people who let the team down and aren't pulling their weight. They just turn up the heat until even their strongest employees are stressed and angry and having health issues and struggling with their family lives, and then they turn up the heat one more notch. Gotta "grab the money that's on the table". :steam:

I've been through the works with a lot of bosses like this, some are better and some are worse, but they are all somewhat like this. But from an external/objective point of view, the results are great and they look remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    They are very successful and accomplished people, with a lot to offer. They have good ideas and are interesting to talk to. But it's only their close friends and family who get to see the complete person.

You do not want an ENTJ who is not well rounded and doesn't have a softer side as a boss ... it's all about their goals and their vision. You won't matter as a person. It's all about your quality and quantity of work, and how many extra hours you will put in, and how you can be made to put in even more hours, and if you will put work ahead of everything else and be available all the time and blow off even the most important commitments, like anniversaries and birthdays, to do what they want you to do. They have no sympathy for anyone who can't deliver, even if it's not their fault (like illness or having a sick kid or something) ... those are just people who let the team down and aren't pulling their weight. They just turn up the heat until even their strongest employees are stressed and angry and having health issues and struggling with their family lives, and then they turn up the heat one more notch. Gotta "grab the money that's on the table". :steam:

I've been through the works with a lot of bosses like this, some are better and some are worse, but they are all somewhat like this. But from an external/objective point of view, the results are great and they look remarkable.
    I'm waiting for you to tell us all black people rob convenience stores.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm waiting for you to tell us all black people rob convenience stores.
    With all due respect, I did specifically mention that it's ENTJs who are not well rounded, and don't have a softer side (i.e skills with people), who do this sort of thing. The better ones recognize that they have a joint responsibility, even if they feel personally frustrated that they can't do everything they want. With the non-well-rounded ones, it's all Te. All goal; all the time. Nothing else matters.

I don't think it helps anyone to be politically correct and say everyone of every type is equally good. They aren't. Poorly developed people of all types frequently have issues. But an unhealthy INFP is likely only going to hurt themselves and the people they are close to.

With an ENTJ who has issues, that's going to affect a lot of people when they are in charge. I've seen people who have been hurt by these guys. Hurt badly. And some of them will look for companies where there are more sensitive or vulnerable people, like at a design firm, an animation studio, or a not-for-profit, because they know those people won't stand up for themselves and they can unleash their reign of terror unchecked. I'm speaking from experience here. This stuff is for real, not just yap on a forum. The key is to be properly informed, so you when you recognize this type of behavior in a boss, you won't be sucked in, and can make plans to gain employment elsewhere.