First 56789 Last

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

I work (somewhat in a way) under an ENTJ. One would think he's a P by the way he has crap (material of our trade) strewn all over the countryside. But the J shows up in that he has it all organized. He's a flipin stresscase but yet we'd only be half as efficient without him. By what everyone around besides me calls arguements between us, one would think i'd be nowhere around that dude besides work but we go fishin a couple times a year.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    theyre fun to anger
    No, no they’re not! After they realise you’re baiting them they have to continue explaining as if you were serious to save face so they don’t feel like they’ve been made a fool of. Not fun to anger; [whisper] They try to explain the fun away.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Good conversation.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

sniper dove
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Sad news for you fieldmarshals, Te is the least required function to fight in a war.
    Ne and Se is more necessary. So don't overestimate your own power.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    No, no they’re not! After they realise you’re baiting them they have to continue explaining as if you were serious to save face so they don’t feel like they’ve been made a fool of. Not fun to anger; [whisper] They try to explain the fun away.

I find this fitting:

Quasi-identity is an intertype relation between two people from opposing quadras.
    In these relations, partners share some general spheres of interest and gravitate towards conversations on these topics. At a distance, people are often impressed with many aspects of their quasi-identicals, particularly their 'artful' use of their leading function. Partners often respect each other from a distance. Close-up, however, their instincts are to want to correct the other person's approach and redefine the issues in completely different language. This leads to a feeling of being unappreciated by the other. Partners are easily drawn into quite personal conversations because of the sense that the other person will understand them, but this psychological intimacy can easily disappear without a trace. This can lead to disappointment and a feeling of betrayal of trust or lack of loyalty when partners suddenly don't want to be around each other or maintain the relationship anymore (because it may be draining them). While generally sympathetic towards each other, quasi-identicals are almost unable to offer meaningful assistance on a personal level, and quickly become annoyed with each other's expectations.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by untypable View Post
    Sad news for you fieldmarshals, Te is the least required function to fight in a war.
    Ne and Se is more necessary. So don't overestimate your own power.
    No wonder your type is "FAIL".

All functions are potential tools in a war. This is why the general has a staff of advisors.
    The general is the great organizer. But generals should be talented in general, also, so that he can understand the basics of everything under his command.
    ENTJ's tend to be "utilitarian", ruthless (when needed), some are even pretty balanced and they tend to have a tremendous energy and ability to manipulate people and situations to their advantage.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    oh my god. a house of ENTJ? now that is a scary thought. THREE ENTJ GROWING UP IN THE SAME HOUSE IS A TERRIFYING THOUGHT!
    Sometimes one is scary enough.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    That's because we adore INFJ's, little bird
    We adore you toooooooo (ussually)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    theyre fun to anger
    If you have a death wish or a large sharp object.
    I'd rather not take on an ENTJ that is angered in a serious manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My roommate's ENTJ and she's awesome. We got assigned together freshman year and we've lived together for 3 years. She's there to kick my ass when I'm procrastinating (or anybody else's when the law needs to be laid down), she shares my morbid sense of humor, and is really open-minded and non-judgmental. I'm not sure if I know any other ENTJs, but if they're anything like my roommate they're okay in my book.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

Thats so true. I'm an ENTJ, just yesterday i was arguing with my sister after a few minutes i realized she was just doing it to anger me...of course i didn't back down (fear of being humiliated) and well long story short someone got a shoe thrown at them