User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

they make my Human resource organizational G-spot tingle
    Hee hee, an awesome compliment for us ENTJs.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Love the thread title.

I'm an ENTJ. I feel like if I were any other N type, I'd love having an ENTJ as a friend... but as an ENTJ, it's hard to imagine myself being close with another ENTJ.

We are on the controlling side, but we're also extremely loyal and can provide pretty good analysis of a situation.

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

true. i completely agree with you on that one Places.

i have always read that ENTJ naturally love other ENTJ, but to the best of my knowledge i have never met another ENTJ in real life, and that being said, its one of those things where i love the theory of it, but i can't help but feel it would just cause conflict. i guess its like anything, one of us would have to adopt a submissive role. i feel thats why i have alway got along rather well with INFJ because they really don't require me to take on any sort of submissive role as a friends. and yet in relationships i am very much attracted to ENTP, and i do find myself becoming very submissive in relationships.

but i just can't see myself becoming submissive to another ENTJ, the thought is scary, and i think that when i am around people like that i generally tend to be much more ENTJ, controlling and dominant. at least thats how i have always seen it happening. and when i am areound people that act much like an ETJ does then i notice that its very true, i become much more dominant than i normally am.
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    ENTP

I can hardly stand these two ENTJs I know. They are siblings, and they are some of the most arrogant individauls I have ever met in my life- - they are the archetype of all the negative aspects of an ENTJ.

Other than those two, I have a very good friend that is an ENTJ, and there are four others I really like, and might even call friends ( I do not use the term liberally). My favorite uncle is also an ENT_.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

oh my god. a house of ENTJ? now that is a scary thought. THREE ENTJ GROWING UP IN THE SAME HOUSE IS A TERRIFYING THOUGHT!

and i guess you are naturally biased against siblings as we all are. not saying they aren't bad ENTJ types, i am just saying that it could be that the root of the problem is in the fact that 1) You are all ENTJ 2) you grew up in the same conditions 3) someone has to rule the roost. i am assuming that its not you if you view your siblings in that manner.

would you say you are the submissive when it comes to your siblings?
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

I recently had an ENTJ-ENTJ example to watch in the workplace. One ENTJ hired another ENTJ. He then couldn't take the fact that she was so ENTJ she was taking over-amazingly well of course-and he fired her. However both created amazing amounts of progress while they were with us.

Later he got fired by an ENFP COO of all things because he was too mean. Karma.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I have an ENTJ friend.
    He is cool.
    I enjoy his company.

(If he isn't in a position of power that is.)
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think once you get them, they are great!
    Kind of like Ferraris. Until you get them, you're just jealous

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    oh my god. a house of ENTJ? now that is a scary thought. THREE ENTJ GROWING UP IN THE SAME HOUSE IS A TERRIFYING THOUGHT!

They are siblings, but they aren't mine I have a wonderful INTJ Kee-brother, and my dad that is also an INTJ might as well be another kid. My poor ESFJ mother.

The lead litigator at the law firm I work for is an eNTJ, his wife that is also a partner is an ENtJ (social ENFJ, working ENTJ) and their son that got me the job is an ENTJ. He was my debate partner in High School and we would kill So there is an example of 3 ENTJs in one house, and they are a wonderful family.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_The_Cat View Post
    I love ENTJs.

With our powers compined, I can shoot burning rays of unicorns and flowers from my eyes! O_O
    Funny.