User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Yeah. That would get my attention.
    In a hunter-prey sort of way? (Yum ,what a tasty morsal...)

MBTI
    ENTP

Sorry I am so late to this discussion, but I felt like I needed to weigh in.

Pursuing us is pretty damn easy - just be smart, independent and ambitious, and at the same time, have some introspective ideas, and then bam! That's it. Altruism and compassion would also be hot. I think this works for both women and men who are ENTJs.

Most importantly, be honest and don't say anything stupid. One time, I was have this coffee with a woman as a first date, and she started making a joke about homeless people, calling them "bums." I gave her a pass.

But then she started making comments about the "lack of cheerleaders" at the Olympics, and right then and there, I ended the date.

So, yeah - don't say anything inane.

Above all: don't appear needy! Oh, and never say, "I don't know" to a "What do you think of ..." question.

Lastly, as the relationship progresses, learn to be sexually adventurous! Include roleplay!

That is all!

G'luck!

[/I]
    "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what's right with America." ~~ Bill Clinton.

Banned

uhhh, yeah...so, again, Blackcat, any advice you get from a male ENTJ should be taken with a grain of salt. Bust out the french maid outfit with one of your lady friends and I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself getting a firm "no thanks" at the very least. You might want to reread the post on ENTJ sex for further clarification of why this is probably a bad suggestion. Male ENTJs are clearly a different sort of animal in many ways.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sarah Palin is here! Whoot!

Lady, you bore me.
    "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what's right with America." ~~ Bill Clinton.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    uhhh, yeah...so, again, Blackcat, any advice you get from a male ENTJ should be taken with a grain of salt. Bust out the french maid outfit with one of your lady friends and I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself getting a firm "no thanks" at the very least. You might want to reread the post on ENTJ sex for further clarification of why this is probably a bad suggestion. Male ENTJs are clearly a different sort of animal in many ways.
    Indeed. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing anyway, it's just nice getting more and more information (I'm a P afterall).

Plenty of female INFPs to take this advice as well.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Marc790 View Post
    Sorry I am so late to this discussion, but I felt like I needed to weigh in.

Pursuing us is pretty damn easy - just be smart, independent and ambitious, and at the same time, have some introspective ideas, and then bam! That's it. Altruism and compassion would also be hot. I think this works for both women and men who are ENTJs.

Most importantly, be honest and don't say anything stupid. One time, I was have this coffee with a woman as a first date, and she started making a joke about homeless people, calling them "bums." I gave her a pass.

But then she started making comments about the "lack of cheerleaders" at the Olympics, and right then and there, I ended the date.

So, yeah - don't say anything inane.

Above all: don't appear needy! Oh, and never say, "I don't know" to a "What do you think of ..." question.

Lastly, as the relationship progresses, learn to be sexually adventurous! Include roleplay!

That is all!

G'luck!

[/I]
    A lot of this wouldn't apply to me. I don't need indipendent and ambitious, for example. Ambitious would especially be troublesome, since I'm not extremely ambitious myself.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Banned

I think it's safe to say we've got a troll in our midst.

Blackcat, you will be fine and I'm sure you will find yourself a lovely ENTJ lady at some point. You know enough of us to have a pretty good sense of what we're like. Ignore the useless information you get from people who don't know what they're talking about (FDG, I'm not referring to you).

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

jesus. stop carrying the beef started from other threads into unrelated threads.

As an ENTJ female I would like to be pursued in a manner that doesn't threaten my independence nor will I tolerate any game-playing. I don't like when men pursue me in a predator-like style, though I notice that I tend to pursue them that way. I like men who are quietly confident, straightforward, and are driven and manifested by secret passions. Most of the men I find most attractive are the confident, eccentric loner types that inherently exude a sort of unmistakeable individuality that sets them apart from the crowd (CHRISTOPHER WALKEN).

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    As an ENTJ female I would like to be pursued in a manner that doesn't threaten my independence nor will I tolerate any game-playing. I don't like when men pursue me in a predator-like style, though I notice that I tend to pursue them that way. I like men who are quietly confident, straightforward, and are driven and manifested by secret passions. Most of the men I find most attractive are the confident, eccentric loner types that inherently exude a sort of unmistakeable individuality that sets them apart from the crowd.
    Agreed.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I like men who are quietly confident, straightforward, and are driven and manifested by secret passions.
    Agreed!

Oh, and never say, "I don't know" to a "What do you think of ..." question.
    Disagreed. Not knowing something is perfectly fine, and can be an admirable thing to admit, I think. I'd take an "I don't know" response as a chance to explore the subject further.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker