User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 70

  1. #21
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Are you sure you want to get involved, (and possibly get in bed) with a soulless empty-complimenter???
    These people will suck you into their black relationship holes until the end of time!

    (This post was my own personal cry for help.)
    Yea. To be honest, I actually loathe ENTJ's as anything other than casual friends. As much as I can loathe something I don't care two shits about.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  2. #22
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Are you sure you want to get involved, (and possibly get in bed) with a soulless empty-complimenter???
    These people will suck you into their black relationship holes until the end of time!

    (This post was my own personal cry for help.)
    So I guess the "but we love each other excuse" doesnt work here???

    He can't be that empty??
    or can he.....................
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  3. #23
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    ENFJ = compliment you like you are the only awesome person they've ever met.

    Apparently ENTJs do it for a reason!

  4. #24
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    ENFJ = compliment you like you are the only awesome person they've ever met.

    Apparently ENTJs do it for a reason!
    Now I must analize and figure out this reason in the proper fashion for an INFJ and head off any problems before they become too life changing/difficult/pain in the ass
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  5. #25
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    We're worse. Just not in the same way. We have souls.
    *gasp!* :O

    Well... I actually did sell my soul to Alistair Crowley for five dollars at one point... But he never came to reap it. So I guess it is mine again.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  6. #26
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    oh, did you put your soul up on Ebay for bidding? Certainly you didn't keep it.

  7. #27
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Actually it was a friend of mine that gave me a little cash for it on my 15th birthday
    Like a gift with conditions

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  8. #28
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    MUST. SIGNAL. KINDNESS. TRUSTWORTHINESS. APPEAR. NON-THREATENING.

    that was genius!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  9. #29
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I KNEW YOU WHERE ALL SOCIOPATHS


    we're quite nice until you get to know us!

    I'd be suspicious- an NT complementing you can only mean that horrible things are in your future- and since we're speaking an ENTJ they probably have plots to make you chief minion of feelings or something when they DO take over the country

    If it was an ENTP complementing all it would cost you would be a drink or 10
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #30
    WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post


    we're quite nice until you get to know us!

    I'd be suspicious- an NT complementing you can only mean that horrible things are in your future- and since we're speaking an ENTJ they probably have plots to make you chief minion of feelings or something when they DO take over the country

    If it was an ENTP complementing all it would cost you would be a drink or 10
    I like when people complement me.
    Compliments on the other hand are a little harder to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] As an ENTJ, most of my closest friends are introverts ? Coincidence?
    By LoyalKnight in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  2. Please give me all the memes you can.
    By Cygnus in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:01 AM
  3. Everything's about me all the time.
    By fukuyama in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2014, 10:42 AM
  4. Why do ENTJ's want to kill all the poor?
    By Cellmold in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO