• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] A Call out to NTJs: Joust with me

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
NTJs allegedly have a predilection for strategy/contingency planning. Therefore:

How many of you are interested in playing Civilization 4? I am looking for more variety outside of AI opponents; I want my ass thoroughly handed to me in an effort to learn, improve, and engage in a cerebral battle of wits. In the near future (Mid March) I would like to have accrued a list of willing opponents. So potential sparring buddies, do post if you are interested.

AntiSocial if you're reading this, bring it on. I know you like this kind of stuff.

Disclaimer: I am a newb, so bear with me here.