• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entp women - dating

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
I like to pursue, but I try to do it in a way in which I rope in the guy enough so that he takes action and starts to look like the pursuer. I'm the Instigatrix. It's a tricky dance :D.

That's the way I like it! I've tried being that overly confident guy that approaches women anywhere. I just usually lose interest rapidly and don't keep up the charade.

There is nothing that gets me more motivated than seeing a woman (and yes, it's usually noticeable) toying with me. That is, until I get totally confused and frustrated and just wait to see what her next move will be.

So much fun!

marmandahalf

In theory, I like being pursued, but I can't help doing some pursuing myself. Can't I have both?
*greedily eats piece of cake while pocketing one for later*

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I prefer to be pursued because, left to my own devices, I will never develop an interest in someone. I am too busy to notice guys because I have 12 things going at all times. Unfortunately, the wrong men are the ones who actively pursue me. They immediately latch on to the way I look and think they can appeal to me with flattery. I don't know about you girls, but I am much more impressed when a guy notices my wit and intelligence rather than my looks.

Perhaps I should start doing the pursuing, but I just don't care enough.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Yeah. Totally feel ya.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I prefer to be pursued because, left to my own devices, I will never develop an interest in someone. I am too busy to notice guys because I have 12 things going at all times. Unfortunately, the wrong men are the ones who actively pursue me. They immediately latch on to the way I look and think they can appeal to me with flattery. I don't know about you girls, but I am much more impressed when a guy notices my wit and intelligence rather than my looks.

Perhaps I should start doing the pursuing, but I just don't care enough.

Well said, and it reminded me of the list of things I should be doing....:worthy:

Synthetic Darkness

I'd pursue if guys weren't so macho, all the guys I know see me as a feminine version of themselves. Goshdarnit >.<

But yeah if guys weren't such cowards I'd totally go dominatrix on them with a whip and all

"LOVE ME"

ps: look at my post number....SCORE!

Cerebral Is Sexy

MBTI Type
ENTP
This girl really, really likes you. ENTPs for all their "out there" ways are shy really (in the main). Make her feel safe and she will open up to you. She needs to feel secure before she proceeds. Don't get all demanding, she will run for the hills are write you off as an ass hole who is just looking for a good time.

NT's look for long haul partners often get mightly self consious when they find someone they really like, take it as a compliment. If it gets too slow make tiny steps you'll get there in the end.

Lis

I completely agree with your insight and advice...We can be harder to navigate than most till you get the hang of us, but we are well worth investing the time in.:)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Usually if I'm pursuing, it's not so much that I'm getting a prize in the end, but that I'm experimenting with methods that work and don't work. If I'm interested in someone (which is very rare) I will be like most others have said and just toy around with their emotions for a bit like my cat taking a live mouse to the bathtub and playing with it for a while, just to see reactions. If there are reactions I don't like and I don't think I can handle in the future, then I stop there. If not...well it hasn't gotten that far. So maybe I'll find out soon.

VYCanisMajoris

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
897?
I don't think i've ever dated an ENTP... they've seemed to always be **FJ....I was thinking today. Almost all of my girlfriends have complained at some point about me being inattentive, even when I just have tons of work to do. Even when I try so hard and then try and compensate for my downfalls by doing really thoughtful things.

I would definitely like to date a girl who doesn't take things too seriously. ENTP girls never seem to like me as far as I can tell.

Is there any good dating sites that use Myers-Briggs?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
explosion.jpg

= ENTP women dating. Thread solved.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think i've ever dated an ENTP... they've seemed to always be **FJ....I was thinking today. Almost all of my girlfriends have complained at some point about me being inattentive, even when I just have tons of work to do. Even when I try so hard and then try and compensate for my downfalls by doing really thoughtful things.

I kind of like the unattentiveness from time to time. It gives me time to think.

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hey, what do you think of INTJ men? How does dating work with INTJ men? Do you pursue them?