• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entp women - dating

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I like to pursue, but I try to do it in a way in which I rope in the guy enough so that he takes action and starts to look like the pursuer. I'm the Instigatrix. It's a tricky dance :D.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I like being pursued because that means less work for me.

More time for reading and planning :D

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
When you rope the guy in are there words said or subtal physycal motions that are subtally projected to lure verbal initiation from the dude?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I dig entp women i think because they have the CAUSE in mind in some of their motivations. It's very sexy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A wise man once said, "dont try to date entp woman, they will date you !"

Sadly he took the things he wanted to say by that down into his grave, so we will never know, what he was talking about :D

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
When you rope the guy in are there words said or subtal physycal motions that are subtally projected to lure verbal initiation from the dude?

Certainly :cheese:. It's usually a matter of truly listening to them, and showing that by leaning towards them, subtly touching their hand, etc. I mean, honestly, it's just a purposeful intensification of how I act around most people. I try to make them feel like they're the only person in the room, but with more flirtation. And it's a good strategy, because if they end up never taking the bait, I can just move on and pretend that nothing happened - that I was just treating them like anyone else I find interesting at the moment.

Heh, "In Soviet Russia...."

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Hi entp. Absolutely correct. I just dated an entp and she had no prejudices at all.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
To ENTP Women. Do you have a Cause that you somewhat vigorously persue. The entp i just dated was rescueing a specific breed of dog. Be advised the dating stoped only because she wanted to explore others. Which i also think is cool. So no worries there.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm always crusading for something. Always.
Didn't know that was an ENTP trait...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Sadly he took the things he wanted to say by that down into his grave, so we will never know, what he was talking about :D

He was a wise man.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I tend to be pursued a lot by men I have no interest in whatsoever, and I wish they wouldn't try so hard.

But if I like the guy, a blend is nice. I pursue a bit, then he does, then I do, and so on. It's how I get to know people. :)

L

Lasting_Pain

To ENTP Women. Do you have a Cause that you somewhat vigorously persue. The entp i just dated was rescueing a specific breed of dog. Be advised the dating stoped only because she wanted to explore others. Which i also think is cool. So no worries there.

Wow, I think I am going to date an ENTP!!!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Be advised the dating stoped only because she wanted to explore others. Which i also think is cool. So no worries there.

you fell for the "its not you, its me"

?

:yim_rolling_on_the_

L

Lasting_Pain

Oh okay, I didn't read it fully. My bad. I need to seriously get my head out the gutter.

Please, disapprove of my previous posts.

ENTraPper

MBTI Type
ENTP
I prefer to be pursued because, left to my own devices, I will never develop an interest in someone. I am too busy to notice guys because I have 12 things going at all times. Unfortunately, the wrong men are the ones who actively pursue me. They immediately latch on to the way I look and think they can appeal to me with flattery. I don't know about you girls, but I am much more impressed when a guy notices my wit and intelligence rather than my looks.

Perhaps I should start doing the pursuing, but I just don't care enough.

L

Lasting_Pain

I prefer to be pursued because, left to my own devices, I will never develop an interest in someone. I am too busy to notice guys because I have 12 things going at all times. Unfortunately, the wrong men are the ones who actively pursue me. They immediately latch on to the way I look and think they can appeal to me with flattery. I don't know about you girls, but I am much more impressed when a guy notices my wit and intelligence rather than my looks.

Perhaps I should start doing the pursuing, but I just don't care enough.

Then you should try internet dating. Do not post any pictures of yourself though or engage in any sexual conversations. It ruins the point of your objective.