• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Pale skin , short brown hair , short beard , 175 cm, 68 Kg.

Hmmm, I'm sure you'll find someone if you want. I mean, you are not my type but I think you are the type of a lot of women. If they can accept your mentality.

Don't you want to try dating someone at all, even if you know she may not be "the one"? I know you said you have no desire for physical experience, but I am sure you must be curious. I don't mean sex, even just to kiss a girl...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hmmm, I'm sure you'll find someone if you want. I mean, you are not my type but I think you are the type of a lot of women. If they can accept your mentality.

Don't you want to try dating someone at all, even if you know she may not be "the one"? I know you said you have no desire for physical experience, but I am sure you must be curious. I don't mean sex, even just to kiss a girl...

Just for the record I don't believe in "She is the one" and other soulmates stuff. There is a connection or there is no connection plus the potential how long it can last. The main reason why I was never got into love is because I was too rational about it and I didn't have any real expectations .

Where did I said that I don't have a desire for physical experiance ?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was wondering when someone will notice. Truth to be told I did not expect that this thread will become this large.

That is a really good question and I did some thinking about it and concluded.

I am very good for intellectual chit-chat, my disrespect for certain social rules can be amusing if you know how to apperciate it. If you date me spots events will not be part of your life. So if you want to make some of your female friends a little bit envious I am a good choice (sport events are major thing over here).

I like to spend time in nature. I am not fat and I don't smoke.
I am good in preventing things from falling apart. If you decide to play a video game or a board game I will up for it. I can accept you quirks.

I am very good in critical situation because I don't lose my head and I am reliable. Call me old fashoined but I think that most women actually like this trait to some degree. Plus some other small stuff that do not cross my mind at the moment. As for sexuality I will not claim anying there are too much unknowns, but I don't see why I would suck at it.

The exam season is getting to an end and summer starts, so I will give it a shot if oportunity presents itself.
Not a bad start, but a lot of that would make you a good friend, rather than a romantic partner. What do you propose to offer a woman (or man, I dunno) that you wouldn't offer a good friend?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Just for the record I don't believe in "She is the one" and other soulmates stuff. There is a connection or there is no connection plus the potential how long it can last. The main reason why I was never got into love is because I was too rational about it and I didn't have any real expectations .

Where did I said that I don't have a desire for physical experiance ?

When I said "the one" I had no intention to speak of soul mates, just mere compatibility. It's difficult to find even one person t be compatible with. I made no mention of love, as I'm not entirely sure that I believe in the traditional concept.

I am not sure why I thought you said you didn't desire physical contact. Maybe it was someone else, sorry. But the fact that you've made it this far without any contact indicates slightly that you are not motivated to get this kind of experience.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Not a bad start, but a lot of that would make you a good friend, rather than a romantic partner. What do you propose to offer a woman (or man, I dunno) that you wouldn't offer a good friend?

I am not interested in man all at. If I am sure about something about my sexuality this is it.

You are right I am good freindship material. That is why I said that the only way I see it happening is through a friendship that will become something more with time. Or it will be extremly direct/fast

I guess that the only real difference next to a close friendship would be sex and knowing each other a little bit better.

My only real problem here is that I have a large deficit of fluffines.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
When I said "the one" I had no intention to speak of soul mates, just mere compatibility. It's difficult to find even one person t be compatible with. I made no mention of love, as I'm not entirely sure that I believe in the traditional concept.

I am not sure why I thought you said you didn't desire physical contact. Maybe it was someone else, sorry. But the fact that you've made it this far without any contact indicates slightly that you are not motivated to get this kind of experience.

This is probably because I said that I didn't have any physical experiances.

I think that it only shows that this is not a priority number one.

You said that I am not your type, can I at least know why ?
This queastion doesn't have any practical meaning am simply curious.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You are simply too young and inexperienced. Nothing more, nothing less.

EDIT: I should have said that our age levels and experience levels are not matching. You are not "too" anything.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, you said your opinion after I have posted about my main physical traits so I though there is a connection.

Well, you are very perceptive... that's a positive trait.

I said that after your comment because I am normally not physically attracted to slender men. But in reality, when I like a man, his appearance really means nothing to me so I didn't think to mention it to you. I grow attracted based on personality. The other stuff is secondary.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, you are very perceptive... that's a positive trait.

I said that after your comment because I am normally not physically attracted to slender men. But in reality, when I like a man, his appearance really means nothing to me so I didn't think to mention it to you. I grow attracted based on personality. The other stuff is secondary.

I would say that I am perceptive but to be honest I think that this trait makes me scary a little bit. Especially when mixed with overal impression.People are often afraid that I will turn their statement into pieces. Even in cases when I will no do it and I am not doing it.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would say that I am perceptive but to be honest I think that this trait makes me scary a little bit. Especially when mixed with overal impression.People are often afraid that I will turn their statement into pieces. Even in cases when I will no do it and I am not doing it.

I know. People fear me for the same reason. I keep my mouth shut unless asked (for the most part).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I know. People fear me for the same reason. I keep my mouth shut unless asked (for the most part).

The thing is that I am quite reserved person so people don't see it coming in my case. So in my case it is a double suprise.

I have another question (if you don't mind)

If you would ever hit someone you don't know too well with a hammer in the head, why would you do it ? (the person is wearing a protective helmet so there is no real damadge)

If someone else wants to answer I am listening

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The thing is that I am quite reserved person so people don't see it coming in my case. So in my case it is a double suprise.

I have another question (if you don't mind)

If you would ever hit someone you don't know too well with a hammer in the head, why would you do it ? (the person is wearing a protective helmet so there is no real damadge)

If someone else wants to answer I am listening

The first, immediate response is because I want to see if the helmet is truly protective.

After some thought, I think all my answers are a variation of "to see what would happen".

I don't think I would ever do that in anger. I get much more creative.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The first, immediate response is because I want to see if the helmet is truly protective.

After some thought, I think all my answers are a variation of "to see what would happen".

I don't think I would ever do that in anger. I get much more creative.

I was thinking that it could be some something like that. But I am not saying that this is the case here.

The thing is that one girl for which I am pretty sure that she is an ENTP did this.

But I am pretty sure that she has chosen me for this experiment since I am "enigmatic" as person.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I was thinking that it could be some something like that. But I am not saying that this is the case here.

The thing is that one girl for which I am pretty sure that she is an ENTP did this.

But I am pretty sure that she has chosen me for this experiment since I am "enigmatic" as person.

I'm confused as to what you are saying. Are you saying that an ENTP girl hit you in the head with a hammer?

Out of curiosity, would you ever do the same, and why?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm confused as to what you are saying. Are you saying that an ENTP girl hit you in the head with a hammer?

Out of curiosity, would you ever do the same, and why?

Yes, she hit me with a hammer but I was wearing a protective helmet.

I don't know, maybe I would (if the other person is wearing a helmet)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, she hit me with a hammer but I was wearing a protective helmet.

I don't know, maybe I would (if the other person is wearing a helmet)

That is hilarious. You have to give a bit more back story. Because if she knows you, like if she's your classmate, and she did it - this could actually be her way of flirting. Strange, but true. It makes sense in our heads, I promise.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
That is hilarious. You have to give a bit more back story. Because if she knows you, like if she's your classmate, and she did it - this could actually be her way of flirting. Strange, but true. It makes sense in our heads, I promise.

Yeap, classmate.

The main reason why I have asked is exactly because this looked like something that could be flirting.

We were visiting a one mine so we got helmets because shit happens. So she just came behind my back and did what she. Just so that she can chat with me a lttle bit.

I am not giving this too much attention since I don't think that there is anything really deep behind this. (but I could be wrong)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think that's really sweet. She was nervous and she was 'hitting you over the head' in the most obvious way, presumably because you missed all of her other hints. We don't always want to say the words, but we are as subtle as a bull - you can't miss our overtures.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that's really sweet. She was nervous and she was 'hitting you over the head' in the most obvious way, presumably because you missed all of her other hints. We don't always want to say the words, but we are as subtle as a bull - you can't miss our overtures.

Well there is a chance that there could be something. As you said I can look intriguing to a female ENTP and to be honest I think that this is the case here.

We did not talk at all to each other until one day I made some Machiavellian jokes in her presence.

So her reaction was "Since when do you have a sense of humor? " :thelook:
I trully think she didn't see that one coming.