• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Any confusion that might have occurred earlier in the thread should be gone.

Look at his OP edit, I put it in bold:

To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

Btw I am a heterosexual male.
I don't mind bluntness if that would make things easier to say.
If it is not obvious I am asking purely from personality perspective.
Now to resume the topic, it was entertaining.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Man, regardless of gender, AS is getting denied all over the place! Makes me wonder how I'd fair ..... hmm

heart

heart on fire
Man, regardless of gender, AS is getting denied all over the place! Makes me wonder how I'd fair ..... hmm

You want one of those poll threads like they used to do on here? "Would you date Nozflubber?" :smile:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
For all I know, Antisocial could just be a calculator or a battery typing on the internet. You have to show us your human side for me to consider asking you out.

heart

heart on fire
For all I know, Antisocial could just be a calculator or a battery typing on the internet. You have to show us your human side for me to consider asking you out.

Batteries and calculators don't need love too? :huh:

S

Sniffles

I'd have a beer with Nozflubber. Of course like him, I wonder how I'd fair as well. I think almost anybody is curious on that score.

S

Sniffles

Wow for once I agree with you. ASO seems like a bad caricature of the INTJ stereotype.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And that's why we have the Fluff Zone.

Well, this is Personal Threads. But filling it up with those? Whatever, not my call.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Antisocial is a male.

Nonsequitur announced that she is female.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I wouldn't TRY to date you Anti. Either I'd date you or I wouldn't. You'd have absolutely no choice. I'd show up and drag you off the computer chair and take you rollerskating. That way we wouldn't have to talk. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would gladly try to date you, as you're a very fun challenge to persuade :devil:
At the same time I'd welcome the opportunity to show you that part of life, and get to see your world some more :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think there is a huge element missing. I would need to see how you carried yourself in person. If you were a confident individual, then I would consider it- - it all comes down to how you handle your introversion. Out of the INTJs I know, I would say that I would date four of the six.

I am confident individual (probably even too confident). Introversion was never a standard one. I don't have social anxiety and similar things it is just that I am for the most part I am not interested in what other people are doing.

Well,
I think being purely theoretical makes it appear that you lack experience with life, that you just sit around and think a lot. (I don't know whether you do or not, that's just the impression that I get.) I don't think that theres anything wrong with theorizing, but I wouldn't be able to connect on a romantic level with someone who seems like they are not here in this world with me. I would also get bored with it after a while, since I am someone who likes everything tangible, and going out, and having fun. (My version of fun is doing things, rather than thinking about things, and talking about things.)

So, since I don't know you I can't say for sure, but that's just the impression I get. Also, like to feel special. Which includes the guy developing some kind of an emotional bond with me/being attracted to me/ and having some sort of an attachment to me.

Being that you describe yourself as "cold," and "lacking emotion", I would think that it might be difficult for you to be in that position.

I was just checking.
You and I would probably have conflicts in pretty much all areas.

If you developed your feeling side, then I would probably date you. It would make you a more rounded person.

Yes it probably would since my feeling side is undeveloped.

So Antisocial is a girl huh? Well then, my answer is still NO!

For some reason I think you and I would not get along even as friends.

Wow for once I agree with you. ASO seems like a bad caricature of the INTJ stereotype.

I also agree. I fit that stereotype quite well.

Antisocial is a male.

Nonsequitur announced that she is female.

Correct.

I wouldn't TRY to date you Anti. Either I'd date you or I wouldn't. You'd have absolutely no choice. I'd show up and drag you off the computer chair and take you rollerskating. That way we wouldn't have to talk. ;)

This is interesting reply. Since you presume that I am that much linked with computers. Actually I walk alot. My solitary walks can last longer then 6 hours in some cases.

I would gladly try to date you, as you're a very fun challenge to persuade :devil:
At the same time I'd welcome the opportunity to show you that part of life, and get to see your world some more :)

You are right I would be quite a challange for someone like you.

Hayell naw.

Ok

What is interesting is that ENFPs seems to be the most open type about this.
I wonder if that is their real position or they have a defailt "We like INTJs" attitude

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
If I were a girl, I would date you. I find it refreshing when one can analyze dispassionately. As long as you genuinely work on developing your more sensitive side, I would be interested in you. There's no bigger turn-off than a person who doesn't try to improve him/herself in every way possible. When you have the time and resources, use it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I were a girl, I would date you. I find it refreshing when one can analyze dispassionately. As long as you genuinely work on developing your more sensitive side, I would be interested in you. There's no bigger turn-off than a person who doesn't try to improve him/herself in every way possible. When you have the time and resources, use it.

I know exactly what you mean.
That is actually why I opened this thread.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I like the strong NT's myself for friends.
I can picture myself having a beer with AO, and just listening to him. Perhaps putting my two cents in if my view is radically different, and making him explain himself more and more. And for the record, I would go into a game of risk with such a person, I would just be prepared to walk away while its his turn for a while. Just the romantic thing, uh. Different story. :newwink:

Gauche

If I were a chick, then fuck yea!:D

the sole "antisocial one" thing would be like a magnet for me:devil: