User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Then it isn't true.
    Then, RE: OP "No."
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Keep in mind Fi or Fe is good in a relationship, the partners that I think would interest you most would have predominant Fi (ENFPs or INFPs).

I'd say a good way to exercise your Fi would be to try it out on some people you know. Try to figure out how they are feeling, if they are your friend then you will be forgiven if you screw up. I know as a fact you feel that things aren't right, and that you also feel that you have some "inner laws," those two things are you feeling your Fi.
    Yes, Fi and Fe are important in relationship since without them there is no relationship. I think that NFPs would be a bad choice for me. I have even made some threads about that. I think another NT would be a better choice. Even if I soften up I think that there would still be too much communication problems with duo you are suggesting.

I don't agree with your second statement. I would have tryed to balance myself out long ago in that case that I feel/think that there is nothing wrong with me.
    The reason why I have started to wonder is because I know I can't stay like this and be progressive as I want to be. So I have started to build a social network and gathering phone numbers. I know that there is some Fi in this but I think it is not in a way you think.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I know what you mean. I think in your case your best bet would be an ENTP, but good luck finding a female ENTP. Seriously, I've never seen one in the real world.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention is I wasn't really thinking that much in the last post. People have their preferences, I can't just go by my own experience in saying that another NF would be a bad choice for me. I connected it to you in thinking another NT would be bad, but you aren't me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I know what you mean. I think in your case your best bet would be an ENTP, but good luck finding a female ENTP. Seriously, I've never seen one in the real world.
    I have. At least I presume I did. Since they are/were quite similar to female ENTPs here on pretty much all areas. It could sound stupid but first I actually need do develope romantic feelings toward someone. That is actually the biggest step.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So you have an issue developing romantic feelings? Are you afraid to express those because you feel it may be some sort of weakness? Or do you just downright not feel them at all? What sparks your interest in a female?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

So you have an issue developing romantic feelings? Are you afraid to express those because you feel it may be some sort of weakness? Or do you just downright not feel them at all? What sparks your interest in a female?
    I am not afraid of expressing something it is just that I don't have something to express. It sounds weird, in a way almost as a denial but that is the truth.
    Nothing sparks romantic feelings. I am in my mid 20s and I have no idea what romantic love is. I have meet females with who I would not mind having a one night stand (or five night stands) but romance, I am sorry.

The reason why I think that NFs are not for me is mainly because of my T.
    When you don't score T below 80% dating a F seems like a bad idea.
    At least to me.

Everytime you vote T or F (or whatever) on a test you vote for prefered one.
    (if you are honest) But when I vote for T option I am giving an answer with "all my heart".

MBTI
    INFP

Ein fest burg,indeed, AO.

Why do people build walls?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Hi infp. That quote was awsome and itcould but yet i highly doubt be argued with

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I imagine if you found a mild feeler it wouldn't so be bad. I'm 51% preferred to feeling, that couldn't be THAT bad now could it?

I think you need a feeler to help you come out of your shell, in one way or another. Whether it be a friend or something romantic. Or at least someone in touch with that side of them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Ein fest burg,indeed, AO.

Why do people build walls?
    Do you want to talk or you are just joking.

I imagine if you found a mild feeler it wouldn't so be bad. I'm 51% preferred to feeling, that couldn't be THAT bad now could it?

I think you need a feeler to help you come out of your shell, in one way or another. Whether it be a friend or something romantic. Or at least someone in touch with that side of them.
    My logic goes differenty way. If we presume that 0 is border then 40% T has better chances since it is closer to me. If the person is too far connection will be hard and 40% T is still fairly emotional.