First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Antisocial is a male.

Nonsequitur announced that she is female.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Antisocial is a male.

Yes. The point was that I would not date him, and gender was not the deal-breaking factor.

MBTI
    INFP

I wouldn't TRY to date you Anti. Either I'd date you or I wouldn't. You'd have absolutely no choice. I'd show up and drag you off the computer chair and take you rollerskating. That way we wouldn't have to talk.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I would gladly try to date you, as you're a very fun challenge to persuade
    At the same time I'd welcome the opportunity to show you that part of life, and get to see your world some more
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Hayell naw.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I think there is a huge element missing. I would need to see how you carried yourself in person. If you were a confident individual, then I would consider it- - it all comes down to how you handle your introversion. Out of the INTJs I know, I would say that I would date four of the six.
    I am confident individual (probably even too confident). Introversion was never a standard one. I don't have social anxiety and similar things it is just that I am for the most part I am not interested in what other people are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Well,
    I think being purely theoretical makes it appear that you lack experience with life, that you just sit around and think a lot. (I don't know whether you do or not, that's just the impression that I get.) I don't think that theres anything wrong with theorizing, but I wouldn't be able to connect on a romantic level with someone who seems like they are not here in this world with me. I would also get bored with it after a while, since I am someone who likes everything tangible, and going out, and having fun. (My version of fun is doing things, rather than thinking about things, and talking about things.)

So, since I don't know you I can't say for sure, but that's just the impression I get. Also, like to feel special. Which includes the guy developing some kind of an emotional bond with me/being attracted to me/ and having some sort of an attachment to me.

Being that you describe yourself as "cold," and "lacking emotion", I would think that it might be difficult for you to be in that position.
    I was just checking.
    You and I would probably have conflicts in pretty much all areas.

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    If you developed your feeling side, then I would probably date you. It would make you a more rounded person.
    Yes it probably would since my feeling side is undeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    So Antisocial is a girl huh? Well then, my answer is still NO!
    For some reason I think you and I would not get along even as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    For all I know, Antisocial could just be a calculator or a battery typing on the internet. You have to show us your human side for me to consider asking you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Wow for once I agree with you. ASO seems like a bad caricature of the INTJ stereotype.
    I also agree. I fit that stereotype quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Antisocial is a male.

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I wouldn't TRY to date you Anti. Either I'd date you or I wouldn't. You'd have absolutely no choice. I'd show up and drag you off the computer chair and take you rollerskating. That way we wouldn't have to talk.
    This is interesting reply. Since you presume that I am that much linked with computers. Actually I walk alot. My solitary walks can last longer then 6 hours in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I would gladly try to date you, as you're a very fun challenge to persuade
    At the same time I'd welcome the opportunity to show you that part of life, and get to see your world some more
    You are right I would be quite a challange for someone like you.

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Hayell naw.
    Ok

What is interesting is that ENFPs seems to be the most open type about this.
    I wonder if that is their real position or they have a defailt "We like INTJs" attitude

MBTI
    INTJ

If I were a girl, I would date you. I find it refreshing when one can analyze dispassionately. As long as you genuinely work on developing your more sensitive side, I would be interested in you. There's no bigger turn-off than a person who doesn't try to improve him/herself in every way possible. When you have the time and resources, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by WithoutaFace View Post
    If I were a girl, I would date you. I find it refreshing when one can analyze dispassionately. As long as you genuinely work on developing your more sensitive side, I would be interested in you. There's no bigger turn-off than a person who doesn't try to improve him/herself in every way possible. When you have the time and resources, use it.
    I know exactly what you mean.
    That is actually why I opened this thread.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by WithoutaFace View Post
    I like the strong NT's myself for friends.
    I can picture myself having a beer with AO, and just listening to him. Perhaps putting my two cents in if my view is radically different, and making him explain himself more and more. And for the record, I would go into a game of risk with such a person, I would just be prepared to walk away while its his turn for a while. Just the romantic thing, uh. Different story.

If I were a chick, then fuck yea!

the sole "antisocial one" thing would be like a magnet for me