User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I was never hidding it.
    It doesn't show on your personal page or whatever that is called. I inferred it when someone responded in this thread "No, I'm a girl" and you said "I know". ( Apologies to the gays. )
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ISFJ

In this thread and some other threads.
    I don't see why people are so excited about my gender?
    I was never hidding it.
    In the internetz it's safer to assume someone is male when you don't have proof.

And to answer the topic, now that I know you are a woman, there's nothing I can infer from your forum posts that would turn me off so I guess it's a possibility.

EDIT: You did say "fully straight guy" in your opening post.

MBTI
    ISTP

Why yes, why not ?
    No, because I don't see what you would offer me. Sure, both of us talk past each other a lot and so forth, but... that's my impression. (I'm sure it goes both ways.)

I saw that even having married an INTJ whose emotional level certainly doesn't meet my needs. I'm fully aware of the costs that come with it - and I value her advantages more than that... So it really has nothing to do with the whole feminine thing for me.

You are cold and hard, presumably... so you can answer the question - what do you offer a mate? One foundational thing in relationships is the emotional support, and often above and beyond practical support. So... what makes up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    In the internetz it's safer to assume someone is male when you don't have proof.

And to answer the topic, now that I know you are a woman, there's nothing I can infer from your forum posts that would turn me off so I guess it's a possibility.

EDIT: You did say "fully straight guy" in your opening post.
    Now I have changed that part so that it is perfectly clear. Just in case that I don't understand full meanings of the words.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think there is a huge element missing. I would need to see how you carried yourself in person. If you were a confident individual, then I would consider it- - it all comes down to how you handle your introversion. Out of the INTJs I know, I would say that I would date four of the six.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think that this is not that much about emotional inteligence as much as lack of affection and empathy/sympathy.

I was just waiting how long it will take to get replies like those two.
    But that does not mean that I have something against them.
    Why it is a problem for you if a guy is quite theoretical? (just curious)
    Well,
    I think being purely theoretical makes it appear that you lack experience with life, that you just sit around and think a lot. (I don't know whether you do or not, that's just the impression that I get.) I don't think that theres anything wrong with theorizing, but I wouldn't be able to connect on a romantic level with someone who seems like they are not here in this world with me. I would also get bored with it after a while, since I am someone who likes everything tangible, and going out, and having fun. (My version of fun is doing things, rather than thinking about things, and talking about things.)

So, since I don't know you I can't say for sure, but that's just the impression I get. Also, like to feel special. Which includes the guy developing some kind of an emotional bond with me/being attracted to me/ and having some sort of an attachment to me.

Being that you describe yourself as "cold," and "lacking emotion", I would think that it might be difficult for you to be in that position.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Now I have changed that part so that it is perfectly clear. Just in case that I don't understand full meanings of the words.
    What's your issue with reiteration?

EDIT: Btw, my last post is thus rendered void, but even if you were a girl I don't see anything wrong with you. (apart from the fact you're an NT that is :P).

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

so wait, is AS a dude or dudette?

I'd date you if you're 1) female phenotype and 2) at least somewhat attractive

Glycerine

If you developed your feeling side, then I would probably date you. It would make you a more rounded person.

Sniffles

So Antisocial is a girl huh? Well then, my answer is still NO!