User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well, if you thanked me when I did something awesome and if you have a penis and like food AND can endure an occasional fit of exhuberant zeal than you would certainly get a chance if I were single...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Nope. Since I was quite busy plus I had to *create* a personality that is capable of dating. Basicly the reason why I am asking is because is I am wondering if there are visible differences between me now and then. (I am simply curious)

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

My gut response is "no". I'm relationship focused and you are intensely self-focused. I think you'd find me naive and ridiculous and I'd think you to be cold and a bit too self-involved. I'd definitely want to get to know you as a friend though. I think you're quite interesting and you seem honest.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Oberon

If you want a relationship, you have to relate.

Sorry, no way around it. It kinda goes with the territory.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh... I took it as one date... I'm always fine with going on one date with someone, especially if I can drive myself and they want to pay for the meal!

otherwise you'd have to show a greater capacity for understanding others, an interest in other people and a greater sense of maturity first... sorry... I can't have my relationship rotate around someone else... the attention has to be reciprocated or I take the attention elsewhere
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    If you want a relationship, you have to relate.

Sorry, no way around it. It kinda goes with the territory.
    this is true. it has to be mutually beneficial...you need to fill each others needs and enjoy each other equally...may i ask what your personal reasons are for thinking you might want a relationship?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    this is true. it has to be mutually beneficial...you need to fill each others needs and enjoy each other equally...may i ask what your personal reasons are for thinking you might want a relationship?
    I will presume this is directed at me.

Well I just want to experiance what everybody else does. Especially since I see that I have a large hole in my life at that spot. I mean There is not doubt that something is missing and it is clear what it is.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Do you feel different than you did this time last year? Do you notice any difference in your personal interactions with others?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Do you feel different than you did this time last year? Do you notice any difference in your personal interactions with others?
    1. Not all the time , but the answer is yes.
    2. I have better people skills than ever. Since I removed a chunk of introversion plus I learned how to use my NTJ side around others for the most part. (but still often I prefer the old ways)

So don't be decived. The old me still exists.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

how old are you and where are you from? I think mor einformation is needed (I'm a heterosexual male so I wouldn't date you but to judge your personality it's necessarry to know your age and the reasons for your mode of expression).
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.