First 253334353637 Last

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

She is probably jumping out of her skin, waiting for you to pick up one of her many obvious hints. Are you at all attracted to her? If so, don't make her wait too long, patience is not our strongest virtue. If I want something, I want it now or as close to now as possible. I know - the complete opposite of you, I'm sure. I'm not suggesting that you grab her and kiss her, but little gestures to show that you like her back will keep her motivated. That is if you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    She is probably jumping out of her skin, waiting for you to pick up one of her many obvious hints. Are you at all attracted to her? If so, don't make her wait too long, patience is not our strongest virtue. If I want something, I want it now or as close to now as possible. I know - the complete opposite of you, I'm sure. I'm not suggesting that you grab her and kiss her, but little gestures to show that you like her back will keep her motivated. That is if you like her.

I think your are overeacting over this. The thing is that everybody like her. Buy this I mean that literally everybody like her and everybody are her friends. (expect me) I simply didn't pay much attention to her.
    So I am pretty sure that this is what got her attention.

Just because we had a couple of conversations in the last couple of months I will not presume that she is into me.
    But to be honest she has a very good mix of physical beauty , intelligence , succesfulness and social skills. (it is very hard to dislike her)

I am not afraid of her in the case you are wondering.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Hahaha, I am not overreacting.
    Ok, if you don't want to believe me, that's your choice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

^Yes.

Yes, I would.

Hahaha, I am not overreacting.
    Ok, if you don't want to believe me, that's your choice.
    Well, I am short on Engish so I have used that word even if it does not represent my thoughts exactly. I simply did not have a better word.

I believe you to some degree since she is to some degree curious about me and I think this is because I am difficult to read.

My own mother said to me directly not so long ago that she would like to know me a llttle bit better. Because she is aware of the fact that she does not know me that well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Ahh, I think you meant to say that I shouldn't jump to conclusions?

Well, it's possible that she may not like you but merely wants you to like her. Ego can be a funny thing, especially if you are the only one who doesn't openly admire her. Youth makes people stupid.

But the fact that she initiated physical contact with you, I can guess that she wants to know you more intimately. I don't touch, in any way, people that I don't like romantically, except when I am greeting them. And I only want to know more about people who interest me. So, take the information and deliberate it. But like I said, if you are interested in her, don't make her wait too long. She'll simply forget about you.

Ahh, I think you meant to say that I shouldn't jump to conclusions?

Well, it's possible that she may not like you but merely wants you to like her. Ego can be a funny thing, especially if you are the only one who doesn't openly admire her. Youth makes people stupid.

But the fact that she initiated physical contact with you, I can guess that she wants to know you more intimately. I don't touch, in any way, people that I don't like romantically, except when I am greeting them. And I only want to know more about people who interest me. So, take the information and deliberate it. But like I said, if you are interested in her, don't make her wait too long. She'll simply forget about you.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant with that "overreacting".

Well, she does not strike me as someone who need that much admiration. Actually I am pretty sure that she thinks she is getting too much of it.

Which is probably the main reason why I got her attention. This would not be a first time that something like this has happened. Since people which get alot of admiration often wonder why they are not getting any real admiration from me.

Also I am relatively sure she is not into dating, based on some of her statements of course. So I doubt that there is something behind the curtain.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Just make more of an effort to do casual things with her. Don't make it romantic to begin with. It's too much pressure to commit to a date. Just tell her you are going to X place on Y day, and you thought she might be interested in coming along because of Z comment she made. Leave it open ended. But don't waste time. And don't ask her in front of people, or anywhere when anybody she knows can hear.

I find that I can like someone a lot, but if they pick up on that and come on as strong as I have, it feels like they are desperate - which is an instant turn off. In some ways, I need to be the one that comes to you. But I need to know that you want me there.

Just make more of an effort to do casual things with her. Don't make it romantic to begin with. It's too much pressure to commit to a date. Just tell her you are going to X place on Y day, and you thought she might be interested in coming along because of Z comment she made. Leave it open ended. But don't waste time. And don't ask her in front of people, or anywhere when anybody she knows can hear.

I find that I can like someone a lot, but if they pick up on that and come on as strong as I have, it feels like they are desperate - which is an instant turn off. In some ways, I need to be the one that comes to you. But I need to know that you want me there.
    I guess I could probe a little bit more. It can't hurt.

To be honest I think she is afraid that the end of realtionship will devastate her.(or something like that )
    She is open and flirty but there is always some distance in her approach.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Of course she is distant. She's not sure if her advances are welcome. And then she's not sure if you will turn into a desperate, clinging mess - which is always my biggest fear with men. And it's why I date but rarely maintain relationships. Most men just need me too much. I don't think she'll have that problem with you.