half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I would say that I am perceptive but to be honest I think that this trait makes me scary a little bit. Especially when mixed with overal impression.People are often afraid that I will turn their statement into pieces. Even in cases when I will no do it and I am not doing it.
    I know. People fear me for the same reason. I keep my mouth shut unless asked (for the most part).

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I know. People fear me for the same reason. I keep my mouth shut unless asked (for the most part).
    The thing is that I am quite reserved person so people don't see it coming in my case. So in my case it is a double suprise.

I have another question (if you don't mind)

If you would ever hit someone you don't know too well with a hammer in the head, why would you do it ? (the person is wearing a protective helmet so there is no real damadge)

If someone else wants to answer I am listening

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

The thing is that I am quite reserved person so people don't see it coming in my case. So in my case it is a double suprise.

I have another question (if you don't mind)

If you would ever hit someone you don't know too well with a hammer in the head, why would you do it ? (the person is wearing a protective helmet so there is no real damadge)

If someone else wants to answer I am listening
    The first, immediate response is because I want to see if the helmet is truly protective.

After some thought, I think all my answers are a variation of "to see what would happen".

I don't think I would ever do that in anger. I get much more creative.

The first, immediate response is because I want to see if the helmet is truly protective.

After some thought, I think all my answers are a variation of "to see what would happen".

I don't think I would ever do that in anger. I get much more creative.
    I was thinking that it could be some something like that. But I am not saying that this is the case here.

The thing is that one girl for which I am pretty sure that she is an ENTP did this.

But I am pretty sure that she has chosen me for this experiment since I am "enigmatic" as person.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I was thinking that it could be some something like that. But I am not saying that this is the case here.

The thing is that one girl for which I am pretty sure that she is an ENTP did this.

But I am pretty sure that she has chosen me for this experiment since I am "enigmatic" as person.
    I'm confused as to what you are saying. Are you saying that an ENTP girl hit you in the head with a hammer?

Out of curiosity, would you ever do the same, and why?

I'm confused as to what you are saying. Are you saying that an ENTP girl hit you in the head with a hammer?

Out of curiosity, would you ever do the same, and why?

Yes, she hit me with a hammer but I was wearing a protective helmet.

I don't know, maybe I would (if the other person is wearing a helmet)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yes, she hit me with a hammer but I was wearing a protective helmet.

I don't know, maybe I would (if the other person is wearing a helmet)
    That is hilarious. You have to give a bit more back story. Because if she knows you, like if she's your classmate, and she did it - this could actually be her way of flirting. Strange, but true. It makes sense in our heads, I promise.

That is hilarious. You have to give a bit more back story. Because if she knows you, like if she's your classmate, and she did it - this could actually be her way of flirting. Strange, but true. It makes sense in our heads, I promise.
    Yeap, classmate.

The main reason why I have asked is exactly because this looked like something that could be flirting.

We were visiting a one mine so we got helmets because shit happens. So she just came behind my back and did what she. Just so that she can chat with me a lttle bit.

I am not giving this too much attention since I don't think that there is anything really deep behind this. (but I could be wrong)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I think that's really sweet. She was nervous and she was 'hitting you over the head' in the most obvious way, presumably because you missed all of her other hints. We don't always want to say the words, but we are as subtle as a bull - you can't miss our overtures.

I think that's really sweet. She was nervous and she was 'hitting you over the head' in the most obvious way, presumably because you missed all of her other hints. We don't always want to say the words, but we are as subtle as a bull - you can't miss our overtures.
    Well there is a chance that there could be something. As you said I can look intriguing to a female ENTP and to be honest I think that this is the case here.

We did not talk at all to each other until one day I made some Machiavellian jokes in her presence.

So her reaction was "Since when do you have a sense of humor? "
    I trully think she didn't see that one coming.