ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I know you value honesty so here is.

No, and stop asking.

SDMF

MBTI
    INTj

He knows how to use the multi-quote feature. . . so maybe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I was talking to Short. Since she said that I was thinking you will see it.
    I was replying to both posts at once there. Sorry.
    oh i got that you were...but i thought you were asking both of us if we had a problem with theoretical
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    No. I am emotionally high maintenance and I need a lot of love, affection and attention. I also like to give it.This doesn't sound like it would work for either of us!

On a different note, I could never date anyone who didn't love my dogs. Even Daniel Craig. That's a dealbreaker for me if ever there was one.
    Think of me as an unshaped material which you can forge as you like.
    This can look as a joke but from social perspective it is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Plus I'd probably drive a thinker to the loony bin.
    This sounds almost as a confession.

MBTI
    XNXP

I always thought you were a guy. Huh. I don't think we'd hit it off.

It's always been my impression that you pretend not to understand a lot of things with the idea that people responding will, in turn, understand those same things ( and other tangents ) better if they have to explain them in detail to you, as the supposed "blank slate." Like a company forced to do "process mapping", or something similar.

I've always believed Ygolo's detached curiosity is for real, however.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Well you said we could be blunt!

How do you believe it's more about lack of affection and sympathy/empathy?

The questions you ask on the forum lead me to believe you struggle with EQ in any way I've found it defined or presented. Would you say you do any of these averagely to well?

1. Perceiving emotions the ability to detect and decipher emotions in faces, pictures, voices, and cultural artifacts- including the ability to identify ones own emotions. Perceiving emotions represents a basic aspect of emotional intelligence, as it makes all other processing of emotional information possible.
    2. Using emotions the ability to harness emotions to facilitate various cognitive activities, such as thinking and problem solving. The emotionally intelligent person can capitalize fully upon his or her changing moods in order to best fit the task at hand.
    3. Understanding emotions the ability to comprehend emotion language and to appreciate complicated relationships among emotions. For example, understanding emotions encompasses the ability to be sensitive to slight variations between emotions, and the ability to recognize and describe how emotions evolve over time.
    4. Managing emotions the ability to regulate emotions in both ourselves and in others. Therefore, the emotionally intelligent person can harness emotions, even negative ones, and manage them to achieve intended goals.

OR

1. Self-awareness the ability to read one's emotions and recognize their impact while using gut feelings to guide decisions.
    2. Self-management involves controlling one's emotions and impulses and adapting to changing circumstances.
    3. Social awareness the ability to sense, understand, and react to others' emotions while comprehending social networks.
    4. Relationship management the ability to inspire, influence, and develop others while managing conflict.
    You can be blunt but that does not mean that I will keep my mouth shut about it. I must say that the second list sounds much more like me.
    It is possible that I have a wrong idea what emotional inteligence actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    He knows how to use the multi-quote feature. . . so maybe.
    Interesting, for some reason it always looked to me that you are avoiding me.
    Especially after the "why you are not pretty" post.

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I always thought you were a guy. Huh. I don't think we'd hit it off.

It's always been my impression that you pretend not to understand a lot of things with the idea that people responding will, in turn, understand those same things ( and other tangents ) better if they have to explain them in detail to you, as the supposed "blank slate." Like a company forced to do "process mapping", or something similar.

I've always believed Ygolo's detached curiosity is for real, however.
    The things is that in many cases I have an idea how something that belongs to social sphere works. But I don't know am I right or wrong (or 50:50)
    As it looks for now I probably have wrong idea about emotional intallgence.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

lol i also thought you were a guy. I do get along with INTJ's though. I appreciate that they can channel my ideaphoria into a more reasonable, defined direction. even though i myself have very low Fi and Fe, people who tend to have a "lack of empathy" intrigue me more than those who are more emotionally expressive. It would be worth the experiment.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ISFJ

Wait, where did Antisocial mention his/her gender?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

As for the question that is hidden.

I don't think I suck totally at this but I don't think I am expert either.

If standars in this are empathy/sympathy they I am not that good. The thing is that I don't feel their pain but I can see that something is wrong and with use of logic and intuition I try to track down the actual problem.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    lol i also thought you were a guy. I do get along with INTJ's though. I appreciate that they can channel my ideaphoria into a more reasonable, defined direction. even though i myself have very low Fi and Fe, people who tend to have a "lack of empathy" intrigue me more than those who are more emotionally expressive. It would be worth the experiment.

Truth to be said INTPs are rare people that actually understand some things that I am saying.
    I agree fully on Fe, Fi, empathy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Wait, where did Antisocial mention his/her gender?
    In this thread and some other threads.
    I don't see why people are so excited about my gender?
    I was never hidding it.