half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

Well. it is well known fact that people in the US don't sleep enough.
    Be honest. is this your natural tendency or you simply don't have the time ?
    I don't know. I've been this way since I was very young so it feels natural. If I don't have the time, it's because I've molded my life to be that way. No one told me have so many businesses.

Sure I'd date you, you're cute.

Maybe it is sweet but it could be necessity since I doubt that you can fall for me just like that (but chances exist) since even if I am trying to get along with people I am not personal.
    What do you mean by the bolded? If you are trying (meaning: intent) to get along with people (meaning: an intended audience), then, it assumes that you are directing X at a chosen person/group (thus, personalizing it). You could probably say you are not as personable as you see the masses around you be, but, if you try to aim/direct 'getting along' towards someone, by that very intent, you've made it personal.

I am curious, can you connect with another person on much more ways then five ?
    Of course, silly. I was trying to start easy - and chose a random number, 5.

If I am not mistaken Kangirl knows how it is like to live with one of us.
    I dunno, probably in the past, she's dated INTJ, but, currently she's with an INFP, if I remember correctly.

As for the small things, well you will have to "learn" not to freak out/become annoyed in some situations just because you have a feeling that you are dating a machine.

Some of the examples could be: that you will probably wake up quite often alone in a bad. Since I sleep 7 hours maximum. Or that you will be more tired and hungry then me most of the time.
    Which means that I don't eat too much and I am usually absent minded during a meal.

That my walking speed is 2-3 times faster then a speed of a average person or that I can take a walk that lasts for 6 hours.

Usually my "jokes" are consider nasty .

Since I am into geology you can expect that the way how you see world will fall apart. For example on this forum I am consider to be a member from Europe. But this is not exactly true since in geological sense my country is not really a part of Europe. Plus I gather rocks as a hoby.

Also It would be really nice if the other side can tolerate situations when I show how developed my NTJ side really is. If you didn't come across one thread about one game of RISK I can make a link for you.

The thing is that I am like that most of the time but I simply don't show it.
    For me it is normal to create a list of fact I would like to get from another person. So usually people think that we are just having a casual conversation but that is not the case. Since I try to direct a conversation in a direction that suits me.
    Nothing out of the ordinary on those above, it won't be that hard to find a compatibility.

People which know me a little bit better find a little bit disturbing how much I suck at spontancity. For example if I expect that more social situation is ahead of me I can even learn a few jokes just to fit in better.
    The bolded made me go 'aww' a bit, it's kinda endearing knowing you try that hard. As for the spontaneity (spontancity?), IJs just need EPs to balance that out.

However this also means that I will be able to tolerate quirks of the other side. Especially since I would not mind dating another eccentric.
    And, above all else, this here is the key to success in any relationship - willingness to compromise.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Honestly ?

I don't understand how did you get to any of that conclusions, with the exception of control freak. I presume that "folk rock from the 70s" part is a joke.

Ah. I thought my post was overblown enough that it would only come off as half serious. What I wrote was a caricature of the most extreme traits (highs: masculinity, confidence, authoritarianism; lows: empathy, spontaneity, attention to style). In all, it seemed to amount to someone who either was or very much identified with a kind of traditionally oriented (authoritarian+lack of attention to style) "good ol' boy" (high masculinity and confidence) persona, and went from there. My response was solely focused on the stats posted, and my reaction to them. It was thoughtless of me to not have considered that you'd have taken it personally. No harm meant.

That said, I am curious now how you feel those traits in the stats come together in terms of your personality. The sense one gets from the traits that you posted is just so particular I'm fascinated now to find out what the real person is like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I read through an inhuman amount of this thread, and there seems to be some question as to your sex? Either way, if you WERE in fact female, I would not be overly attracted to you. You lack a certain level of femininity for my taste. If you're female, I apologize for any offense. There are plenty out there with a taste to suit, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I read through an inhuman amount of this thread, and there seems to be some question as to your sex? Either way, if you WERE in fact female, I would not be overly attracted to you. You lack a certain level of femininity for my taste. If you're female, I apologize for any offense. There are plenty out there with a taste to suit, I'm sure.
    He

What do you mean by the bolded? If you are trying (meaning: intent) to get along with people (meaning: an intended audience), then, it assumes that you are directing X at a chosen person/group (thus, personalizing it). You could probably say you are not as personable as you see the masses around you be, but, if you try to aim/direct 'getting along' towards someone, by that very intent, you've made it personal.
    By bolded part I mean that I don't talk much and I am formal in my appeoach.
    In the case I live in the countries like US I would not be that much unusual but here I am.

Of course, silly. I was trying to start easy - and chose a random number, 5.
    This is why I ask since I am not sure I can name more then five of then so I am asking to enlighten me.

Nothing out of the ordinary on those above, it won't be that hard to find a compatibility.
    Again depends on where you live. Nothing of that is that much unusual but I have a number of traits like this.

The bolded made me go 'aww' a bit, it's kinda endearing knowing you try that hard. As for the spontaneity (spontancity?), IJs just need EPs to balance that out.
    Sorry that was a typo.
    Well if I see the point of getting along I will try not to comes an too blunt and too direct. To be honest I am not sure if you can really change this.

And, above all else, this here is the key to success in any relationship - willingness to compromise.
    I know, that is why I said it but to be honest I am not sure to what degree that claim is correct since I never had a chance to see how much it is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I am a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Ah. I thought my post was overblown enough that it would only come off as half serious. What I wrote was a caricature of the most extreme traits (highs: masculinity, confidence, authoritarianism; lows: empathy, spontaneity, attention to style). In all, it seemed to amount to someone who either was or very much identified with a kind of traditionally oriented (authoritarian+lack of attention to style) "good ol' boy" (high masculinity and confidence) persona, and went from there. My response was solely focused on the stats posted, and my reaction to them. It was thoughtless of me to not have considered that you'd have taken it personally. No harm meant.

That said, I am curious now how you feel those traits in the stats come together in terms of your personality. The sense one gets from the traits that you posted is just so particular I'm fascinated now to find out what the real person is like.
    This why I am asking in the first place since entire thing sounded too stereotypical. I didn't take it personally.

The reason why your "analysis" was incorrect was because you have overlooked the parts like imagenitive and functual.
    Aesthetics is important about being traditional.

I am scientific , relatively closed-minded since I think that most information around me is uselss or incorrect. I lack to ability to be spontaneous.
    I have the tendency to appear humorless. Very aloof, I never had a close friendship. I think that most of people see me as quite pessimistic while I think that I am simply realistic. I suck at feelings and arts. If there is more then a five people around I tend to become invisible, One on one I am naturally dominant.

I don't really care about social conventions much. I am not obssesed with raw efficiency since I understand that efficiency is something subjective. Plus my environment is too chaotic and random for my taste. So I try to get the job done well instead of "perfect". I like dabates.
    I tend not to become fat.

I guess this would be it in short.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

The reason why your "analysis" was incorrect was because you have overlooked the parts like imagenitive and functual.
    Aesthetics is important about being traditional.
    I definitely agree that I missed the mark for various reasons, but we'll get to that in a second.

I wonder two things, and feel free to shoot them down or ignore them if theyre too personal. First, have you been involved with many women in the past? Second, reading some of your earlier posts you mentioned that you feel you'd be ideally suited to an ExTJ woman. Why do you believe this and what are your aspirations for a relationship with this type of woman?