• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, if you thanked me when I did something awesome and if you have a penis and like food AND can endure an occasional fit of exhuberant zeal than you would certainly get a chance if I were single... :cheese:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Nope. Since I was quite busy plus I had to *create* a personality that is capable of dating. Basicly the reason why I am asking is because is I am wondering if there are visible differences between me now and then. (I am simply curious)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
My gut response is "no". I'm relationship focused and you are intensely self-focused. I think you'd find me naive and ridiculous and I'd think you to be cold and a bit too self-involved. I'd definitely want to get to know you as a friend though. I think you're quite interesting and you seem honest.

O

Oberon

If you want a relationship, you have to relate.

Sorry, no way around it. It kinda goes with the territory.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh... I took it as one date... I'm always fine with going on one date with someone, especially if I can drive myself and they want to pay for the meal! :holy:

otherwise you'd have to show a greater capacity for understanding others, an interest in other people and a greater sense of maturity first... sorry... I can't have my relationship rotate around someone else... the attention has to be reciprocated or I take the attention elsewhere :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you want a relationship, you have to relate.

Sorry, no way around it. It kinda goes with the territory.

this is true. it has to be mutually beneficial...you need to fill each others needs and enjoy each other equally...may i ask what your personal reasons are for thinking you might want a relationship?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
this is true. it has to be mutually beneficial...you need to fill each others needs and enjoy each other equally...may i ask what your personal reasons are for thinking you might want a relationship?

I will presume this is directed at me.

Well I just want to experiance what everybody else does. Especially since I see that I have a large hole in my life at that spot. I mean There is not doubt that something is missing and it is clear what it is.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Do you feel different than you did this time last year? Do you notice any difference in your personal interactions with others?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Do you feel different than you did this time last year? Do you notice any difference in your personal interactions with others?

1. Not all the time , but the answer is yes.
2. I have better people skills than ever. Since I removed a chunk of introversion plus I learned how to use my NTJ side around others for the most part. (but still often I prefer the old ways)

So don't be decived. The old me still exists. :yes:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
how old are you and where are you from? I think mor einformation is needed (I'm a heterosexual male so I wouldn't date you but to judge your personality it's necessarry to know your age and the reasons for your mode of expression).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
how old are you and where are you from? I think mor einformation is needed (I'm a heterosexual male so I wouldn't date you but to judge your personality it's necessarry to know your age and the reasons for your mode of expression).

Eastern Europe . Mid 20s.

Why is more information needed ?

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
no cause ur a dude!!!! :workout::workout::workout::hi:

sculpting

I would, but I think you are like 15 years younger than me and live on the other side of the world.

But you do like rocks. I like rocks. :)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
1. Not all the time , but the answer is yes.
2. I have better people skills than ever. Since I removed a chunk of introversion plus I learned how to use my NTJ side around others for the most part. (but still often I prefer the old ways)

So don't be decived. The old me still exists. :yes:

OK, thanks for that.

Next question: what does your avatar represent to you?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will presume this is directed at me.

Well I just want to experiance what everybody else does. Especially since I see that I have a large hole in my life at that spot. I mean There is not doubt that something is missing and it is clear what it is.
may i ask...how old you are? and what do you want out of a relationship?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
OK, thanks for that.

Next question: what does your avatar represent to you?

Well all of my avatars are sarcastic reaction to how I come to other people in real life. However the reputation isn't fully undeserved.
Since I am trully quite.... I guess the most correct term on English for that would be "thick skin". However since I am no longer uber introvert I have chosen a little bit more extroverted avatar this time.
Mainy people say I am also quite hard to approach.

Basicly people are often intimidated by my combination of being aloof and being direct. While not being too sensitive in the process.
Even making plans for other people is not a foreign idea to me. Actually it is not at all, it is just that I ask a person will he/she do this or that so it is not that bad trait.

My avatar is also tightly related to my gaming past.

Also I am quite pessimistic about the future of the world as we know it.
I mean here among NT personal threads there is a thread where I am making my case. So if anyone is up for alot of reading ......

may i ask...how old you are? and what do you want out of a relationship?

Well I am 25. So by local standards that means that I am single for about 10. I mean I simply want the experiance even if I am capable of surviving without it. If you have been in love on a number of occassions than it is a little bit hard to explain.

Also since I am structured person I will mostly leave it to "what happens happens" approach in the case that I manage to find someone that is compatible with me. (unless the person is also quite J)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sure of course...was just wondering if it was because you want an intimate connection...someone to do things with...someone you might want to marry and have kids with...was just wondering about your specific motivations...but sure i get it.

good luck to ya. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
sure of course...was just wondering if it was because you want an intimate connection...someone to do things with...someone you might want to marry and have kids with...was just wondering about your specific motivations...but sure i get it.

good luck to ya. :)

Well perhaps my words came out wrong on English. By experiance I actually mean things you have numbered. (ok I will probably not marry so soon)