Extroversion 10
    Empathy 2
    Agency 94
    Masculinity 100
    Femininity 0
    Spontaneity 2
    Attention to style 8
    Authoritarianism 74
    Earthy/Imaginative 22 (more Imaginative)
    Aesthetic/Functional 8 (more Functional)

what is you conclusion about the person which scored this ?
    What I am asking is how this combination of personlity traits looks from a female point of view.

I don't mind blunt answers.
    Sounds like a control freak, and a rather dull one as well. Probably someone who does well in whatever field hes working in, but more likely to climb a ladder than start his own company. He's probably looking more for a little wife (as opposed to someone he considers an equal) that he could fuck in missionary position until she squeezes out that 2.5. Ill also bet this person considers the 70s folk rock to be the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. I'd never be interested in this sort of male.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Sounds like a control freak, and a rather dull one as well. Probably someone who does well in whatever field hes working in, but more likely to climb a ladder than start his own company. He's probably looking more for a little wife (as opposed to someone he considers an equal) that he could fuck in missionary position until she squeezes out that 2.5. Ill also bet this person considers the 70s folk rock to be the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. I'd never be interested in this sort of male.
    What makes you say that ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

My perusal of this thread may seem a bit strange, as I may not know you particularly well, but I shall chime in to the relative chaos.

From what I have read of your posts, etc, I would say that 'trying' to date you would be somewhat silly. Expressing blunt, direct interest would also likely prove futile and laughable. However, if I were able to come to terms with the idea that somehow, there may be a reasonable connection between myself and another INTJ, then yes, I might make an attempt. However, as I'm sure you know already, an INTJ attempting to form a relationships often goes awry, or creates no result at all.

As to your question of what type you should be out keeping an eye on? (this is purely from an INTJ standpoint) I don't think you should even pay attention to type. The reason I believe this is because once you know a person's type, you will naturally be inclined to go and mathematically pick them apart until you think that you know their every nuance. This will, then, make them predictable in your eyes, and you would have no logical reason to get to know them. You should seek a balanced type of person. Really, I think any type would be able to get along quite well if both individuals were mature and healthy, personality wise.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    What makes you say that ?
    Which part?

Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    My perusal of this thread may seem a bit strange, as I may not know you particularly well, but I shall chime in to the relative chaos.

From what I have read of your posts, etc, I would say that 'trying' to date you would be somewhat silly. Expressing blunt, direct interest would also likely prove futile and laughable. However, if I were able to come to terms with the idea that somehow, there may be a reasonable connection between myself and another INTJ, then yes, I might make an attempt. However, as I'm sure you know already, an INTJ attempting to form a relationships often goes awry, or creates no result at all.

As to your question of what type you should be out keeping an eye on? (this is purely from an INTJ standpoint) I don't think you should even pay attention to type. The reason I believe this is because once you know a person's type, you will naturally be inclined to go and mathematically pick them apart until you think that you know their every nuance. This will, then, make them predictable in your eyes, and you would have no logical reason to get to know them. You should seek a balanced type of person. Really, I think any type would be able to get along quite well if both individuals were mature and healthy, personality wise.
    I am aware of the the fact that INTJ+INTJ doesn't work in most cases.

I am also aware of the the fact that I should pay attention to people and not types. But I have very little experiance in these matters so I have asked that question since I don't how it could hurt me if some people say their opinion.
    Since type defines some general characteristcs of a person .

I have said my opinion in this matter but I trully don't see the problem is asking for opinion. I know that all balanced people can get along. I support this idea from the start. But to me it looks that EN types (the charcteristics of EN types to be exact) are most likely to be interesting to me.

The reason why this thread may seem strange is probably because of cultural differences. (just a guess)
    Since I am from Eastern Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Which part?
    Honestly ?

I don't understand how did you get to any of that conclusions, with the exception of control freak. I presume that "folk rock from the 70s" part is a joke.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Honestly ?

I don't understand how did you get to any of that conclusions, with the exception of control freak. I presume that "folk rock from the 70s" part is a joke.
    I agree. I'm guessing that the 74% authoritarian thing is where the control freak comes in. But I don't get where the folk rock fits in, along with the rest of it.

Personally, I think the confidence and masculinity is a huge plus. The lack of empathy is a bit of a minus. And as much as you like ENs and I like INTs, I think we would do well sticking with the hello kitty toaster () unless we are talking about a brief physical fling... unless she was correct about that missionary position thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I agree. I'm guessing that the 74% authoritarian thing is where the control freak comes in. But I don't get where the folk rock fits in, along with the rest of it.

Personally, I think the confidence and masculinity is a huge plus. The lack of empathy is a bit of a minus. And as much as you like ENs and I like INTs, I think we would do well sticking with the hello kitty toaster () unless we are talking about a brief physical fling... unless she was correct about that missionary position thing.
    The reason why I have posted that post is because of lack of empathy and lack of spontaneity. Since those two give creepy combination.
    If you need my help I will help you, just don't expect that I feel bad about entire thing.

However I don't force things upon people just because I feel like it.
    I always give a logical explanation why this or why that. Plus I am healthy enough so that I can take "No" for an answer in most cases.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

The reason why I have posted that post is because of lack of empathy and lack of spontaneity. Since those two give creepy combination.
    If you need my help I will help you, just don't expect that I feel bad about entire thing.

However I don't force things upon people just because I feel like it.
    I always give a logical explanation why this or why that. Plus I am healthy enough so that I can take "No" for an answer in most cases.
    Ah, ok - I wouldn't expect anyone to feel bad on my behalf, that is more sympathy. And it would bother me very much if they did. It seems fake.

I just mean that someone should understand where I am coming from (empathy), whether they agree with it or feel it or not. If I'm obsessed with figuring something out, I hate to be told to "let it go" or "get over it" - any man would have to be more empathetic and realize that not figuring something out is painful for me, and that I'll never let it go until it's solved. Or the debate is not done until every possibility has been explored. It hurts to walk away. I need to understand everything.

This phrase that you don't force things on people just because you feel like it is actually creepy, hahaha. This means that you force people to do things because it's best for them? I don't care if you think it's the most logical thing in the world, no one will force me to do anything ever. Ever.

I could deal with the lack of spontaneity, though. I'm usually so spontaneous that I end up doing most things alone, anyway. I don't have time to call home and ask my SO to come along.

No for an answer, in most cases? Which cases will you not take no for an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Ah, ok - I wouldn't expect anyone to feel bad on my behalf, that is more sympathy. And it would bother me very much if they did. It seems fake.

I just mean that someone should understand where I am coming from (empathy), whether they agree with it or feel it or not. If I'm obsessed with figuring something out, I hate to be told to "let it go" or "get over it" - any man would have to be more empathetic and realize that not figuring something out is painful for me, and that I'll never let it go until it's solved. Or the debate is not done until every possibility has been explored. It hurts to walk away. I need to understand everything.

This phrase that you don't force things on people just because you feel like it is actually creepy, hahaha. This means that you force people to do things because it's best for them? I don't care if you think it's the most logical thing in the world, no one will force me to do anything ever. Ever.

I could deal with the lack of spontaneity, though. I'm usually so spontaneous that I end up doing most things alone, anyway. I don't have time to call home and ask my SO to come along.

No for an answer, in most cases? Which cases will you not take no for an answer?

Well it looks like that you and I define empathy in a different way.

Well my philosophy is that most things in life are irrelevant or not much relevant so I am not bothered by rejection. I am simply not that kind of a person and I never was.

I am not sure in which cases I wouldn't take "No" for an answer but I know myself well to know that such situations are possible. There is simply too much variables for me to give you an real answer on this question.

Well I also have a strong need to figure out things but I know when I should be doing something else. Especially since I know that in most cases I can simply come back and finish then.