User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    As for the heart thing : I think that mankind should become extinct.

I've been thinking about the same thing lately. I agree with you, again. And, as crazy as it sounds, I still think I have a heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I've been thinking about the same thing lately. I agree with you, again. And, as crazy as it sounds, I still think I have a heart.
    Would you care to explain what makes you think like this ?

Actually I don't think that mankind should become extinct. I simply think that it should merge itself with it own technology. What is not exctinction actually but you can't call it survival either.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Actually I don't think that mankind should become extinct. I simply think that it should merge itself with it own technology. What is not exctinction actually but you can't call it survival either.
    You have said that before, and I didn't understand why you would choose to call it "extinction." (Well, now you're not saying so.) The purpose sounds like preservation. Is it a desire to save the human race by changing it that way, or is that not your interest? Is efficiency (or ingenuity or something) your only interest in that topic?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Phantonym

Would you care to explain what makes you think like this ?

Maybe stating that the mankind "should become extinct" is too harsh. Well, it's basically frustration talking here. At the moment I see that the mankind (myself included, of course) is too young and ignorant to evolve into something "better". And I think they should be better. But the process is too slow and I fear that by the time people realize what they're doing, it's already too late. Consequently, extinction is inevitable.

Would you care to explain what do you mean by "merging itself with its own technology"? This brings The Matrix into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    You have said that before, and I didn't understand why you would choose to call it "extinction." (Well, now you're not saying so.) The purpose sounds like preservation. Is it a desire to save the human race by changing it that way, or is that not your interest? Is efficiency (or ingenuity or something) your only interest in that topic?
    Well, it is just that I like big picture thinkiing. But to me big picture is what defines everything we do in life. Like usefull/pointless aspect of life for an example.

Well I said extinction because it is extinction. At first you will still see typical human traits but as the decades or centuries pass the human aspect will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Maybe stating that the mankind "should become extinct" is too harsh. Well, it's basically frustration talking here. At the moment I see that the mankind (myself included, of course) is too young and ignorant to evolve into something "better". And I think they should be better. But the process is too slow and I fear that by the time people realize what they're doing, it's already too late. Consequently, extinction is inevitable.

Would you care to explain what do you mean by "merging itself with its own technology"? This brings The Matrix into my mind.
    To be honest I don't know what that really supposed to mean either and if actaully take this path how will it work. Since you will have the opposition for sure. Basicly the entire idea comes down to making more and more artificial changes in human nature and body. What would that exactly be I don't know.

The problem is that today you need 40 years of education to get a first class scientist that can do some new research. What means that a person has about 10 years to work before his/her mind starts to degenerate by observabele degree.
    This could sound funny but this is a very serious problem. Especially since the amount of knowledge is growing constantly.

If you are interested in this topic we should continue elsewere.

Progress = extinction

MBTI
    ISTx

Would. No homo.

Jk.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Would. No homo.

Jk.
    What is this rear-gunnery you speak of?

MBTI
    nnnn

To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

Btw I am a heterosexual male.
    I don't mind bluntness if that would make things easier to say.
    If it is not obvious I am asking purely from personality perspective.
    From what I know on here:

No. It's the emotions thing among other things. You are way too INTJ for me. Especially J.

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    From what I know on here:

No. It's the emotions thing among other things. You are way too INTJ for me. Especially J.
    What makes me look so J in your eyes ?
    I ask since I think that I dont act too J here. But I am quite J.
    Some people here even doubt that I am J. (uness they are just trying to provoke a reaction)

MBTI
    nnnn

The way you "carry" yourself on her gives off a lot of serious J vibes. You don't seem to be into humour or wit and like to talk about (the merits of) strategising and efficiency. I also remember that I read somewhere that you were rather TJ, perhaps I should have put TJ instead of J.

Again, from what I know on here.