• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Maybe it's my sense of humor, I don't know. But I mean that you notice details and have a very plain way of stating things that others would hesitate to say. As a fellow NT, I can identify, but it also seems that you are lacking any awareness of it. It's so innocent that it's comical. Where I simply state a fact and just don't care what people think, you simply state a fact and just aren't aware of what people think.

I think this is because of my lack of Fe (even by INTJ standards)
On the other hand I have overdeveloped Te and I use Te in places where I should use Fe. I think that I am aware of what others think it is just that it is not my natural appoach to act by social standards.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think this is because of my lack of Fe (even by INTJ standards)
On the other hand I have overdeveloped Te and I use Te in places where I should use Fe. I think that I am aware of what others think it is just that it is not my natural appoach to act by social standards.

Yes, lack of Fe would be it. But then the NT observations... it slays me.
I have to say that I really dislike Te, though. And I really hate it when I have to use it. It feels so bossy and oppressive and not at all logical.

I am also aware of what people think, I just don't care. But maybe I'm not as aware as I think I am? Who knows... and who cares! :wink:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But I agree there is something creepy about the idea that a commander and a strategist start a relationship.

That is humor. Wether it is intentional or not. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yes, lack of Fe would be it. But then the NT observations... it slays me.
I have to say that I really dislike Te, though. And I really hate it when I have to use it. It feels so bossy and oppressive and not at all logical.

I am also aware of what people think, I just don't care. But maybe I'm not as aware as I think I am? Who knows... and who cares! :wink:

Here is why I am giving you this "unusual" vibe

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** (50.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.6)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *** (3.7)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************** (18.8)
limited use

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Even if it's not humor to you, you can use it in order to connect to people by the way. :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This is mine from the MMDI, where are your numbers from?

Type Dynamics Results

Ne - 29

Ni - 28

Ti - 29

Fi - 5

Te - 12

Fe - 10

Se - 7

Si - 6

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Even if it's not humor to you, you can use it in order to connect to people by the way. :D

This is one of the reasons why I am so egar to change some of my "habbits".

I have asked Jeno why she finds some things I say funny since I know that I can make people laugh to tears just by being me and not trying.

As for the thisguy comment I will presume that the question was asked as joke. I can sense that kind of things but I am not often sure if the other person is serious if the other person is joking so I simply continue my logic talk. But in most cases I simply don't pay attention.

I presume that the main thing why people find this extra entertaing is because I am not ashamed in this situations.

Btw my parents call me Data.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow.
I always thought Data was really hot, though, if it's any consolation. Not like you need consolation...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, Data is awesome! :D

Regarding the question, I'm already taken, but if I weren't, I still don't know. I don't like to judge a person one way or the other before I know more about him.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
The best people to ask this question to would be those who actually know you.

What's the point in asking people you've never met? Just wondering.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Wow.
I always thought Data was really hot, though, if it's any consolation. Not like you need consolation...

Well that Data thing is a joke that is going around for years now that it is nort really funny anymore. (to my familiy of course)

Why would I need consolation ? I have a natural tendency to make people laugh. Many would die to have this "talent"
Plus I am simply too big relativist to be really bothered by this.

But I can't really be Data since I have too much Te.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Maybe this is why I'm always bumping into things?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************* (15.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (57.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (34.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (24.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (57.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (21.1)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (2.7)
unused

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The best people to ask this question to would be those who actually know you.

What's the point in asking people you've never met? Just wondering.

You are right.

But since I have posted here for some time I have concluded that it can't hurt me. Especially since I really lack information in this sphere.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe this is why I'm always bumping into things?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************* (15.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (57.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (34.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (24.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (57.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (21.1)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (2.7)
unused

I also bump into things. But have you ever searched the entire house for your keys, while you are holding the keys in your hand for the entire duration of the search? :p

Where can I test for that information by the way? I think I did that test once. Can't remember. :p

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think a good answer is because when you first meet someone to date, you don't thoroughly know them yet. I wonder what kind of impression I make on strangers... but I doubt I would care enough to make a thread like this. Or maybe I would. Who knows.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I also bump into things. But have you ever searched the entire house for your keys, while you are holding the keys in your hand for the entire duration of the search? :p

Where can I test for that information by the way? I think I did that test once. Can't remember. :p

look on my wall.

Um, you are talking to the girl who looked for a toothbrush that was in her mouth... and then promptly dropped it into the toilet.