First 2101112131422 Last

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

Hmm, I didn't read the whole thread but based on the fact that it's really hard for you to experience love - I'd say don't go for an INFP. That's a major red flag for me, because it means that you likely won't be able to love me. We generally want our mates to have profound feeling toward us, or else there's no point.

We also want our mates to have profound feelings in general, because it's incredible to explore those with other people - travelling down into the raw depths of our psyches and holding hands all the way.

And we are wary of being hurt by people (maybe this is a trait common to more than just INFPs) so we steer clear of getting involved with people who we know don't or won't care about us very much.

Hope none of this comes off as an attack! But I'd advise you not to go after INFPs, and probably not NFs in general.

MBTI
    iNtJ

I'm leaning towards no, but I'd have to get to know you to really decide. At least you're interesting --- something I can't honestly say for the majority of guys I meet.

Senior Member Valhallahereicome's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w7
    Socionics
    ENTP

^^^Word. At least we could talk about something other than how drunk you got last weekend and the various sports you play/watch that I have absolutely no interest in.

Don't worry I know that INFPs are too emotional people for me. This probably works for all NF types.

That is true, my biggest advantage is that you will not get an average male talk form me. (alcohol, sports and cars)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

Btw I am a heterosexual male.
    I don't mind bluntness if that would make things easier to say.
    If it is not obvious I am asking purely from personality perspective.
    I believe 'trying' to date is a misnomer. On the other hand, if someone has genuine interest in someone else...when they maybe would rather not, that is genuine and could develop into something special. Let it ride.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I believe 'trying' to date is a misnomer. On the other hand, if someone has genuine interest in someone else...when they maybe would rather not, that is genuine and could develop into something special. Let it ride.
    Maybe it is, but I said "tryed" because people already know me.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yes. But in all fairness, I try to date everyone. Variety is the spice of life *meow*.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

Btw I am a heterosexual male.
    I don't mind bluntness if that would make things easier to say.
    If it is not obvious I am asking purely from personality perspective.
    I'd make you gay and lead you on into thinking we'd have a meaningful relationship only to break your heart and record the emotional and psychological effects it had on you.

I'd incorporate my new found data into my ongoing research in human behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimerical View Post
    I'd make you gay and lead you on into thinking we'd have a meaningful relationship only to break your heart and record the emotional and psychological effects it had on you.

I'd incorporate my new found data into my ongoing research in human behavior.
    Trust me, I dont have a heart.
    (in symbolic sense)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, sure, Antisocial one.

I'll tell you why-
    When I see an INTJ I see a closed mind whose veiws are strictly unchangeable. I don't see that in you, as far as I have come to know you. Reading some of your threads and posts you seem very intelligent, reserved, modest in a sense, and you seek knowledge. That's what I like- when people crave knowledge. I can be the same way, too..but I like it when a person just catches to things. It's weird to say, and you probably don't understand, but I have drawn that vibe from you..it's a good thing. You're not ignorant, you're not mean, you're modest with your knowledge, you're honest about your views, you're very clever and intelligent, and I like that.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?