User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4 w5

Default What makes you jealous?

Alright maybe it's been done before but here goes.
    ONLY speak from your own experience of envy.
    Donít be shy.
    What makes you jealous?
    Everyone is sometimes. Itís easy to talk about other peopleís issues, but letís talk about our own for now and teach each other.
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

sometimes I get a bit jealous when I get the courage to be the center of attention, and become it for a while, and then my thunder is stolen from someone not trying at all. A bit childish, but eh.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4 w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    sometimes I get a bit jealous when I get the courage to be the center of attention, and become it for a while, and then my thunder is stolen from someone not trying at all. A bit childish, but eh.
    Ooo, you're so brave, thanks for sharing that! I think a lot of people feel that way, I've heard it before. I have an envy.
    I want to be really good at something particular and not have to be recognized just be the best, that seems childish too, but yeah, these are human emotions and we admit them or we deny them, but we all have them.
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Yes. I know that I'm not a very jealous person with most situations.. but I'd be a liar if I said that everytime a beautiful woman walked in and took all my friend's focuses away from me I wasn't a taad bit envious. It's just, sometimes I'd like to realize I'm taking eyes away from people too, ya know?!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Knowing someone came up with my idea first, and then they get praised for it. Or is that envy? :S

Otherwise, I feel jealous when someone I'm "chasing" interacts with other people. Once I'm actually going out with them, the jealousy practically disappears. It's still there, but it's more or less a murmur. I guess I'm jealous before the relationship begins because I'm not certain I have their favours. If that makes any sense. I'm not the competitive sort, when it comes to dating. I simply sink into a jealous sulk and stop chasing them.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I get a feeling of what I think is jealousy, when I hear from a third person that means a person who for example does not study the things I study, how much possibilities I have to get a job. Where I can go and what I need to do to get there. Then I am jealous on all the people who are actually following those ideas or career approaches, while I am still waiting.

I dont think though that I should quit waiting, at the moment its more important on getting university done and then I will take my chances with getting a career.

I recently came to the conclusion that I like the work at university and probably my jeaoulosy on people already being in a career while being at university is without sense and its more important to me to stay at university.

But I cant really make my mind up about those things, even if the thoughts seem to be pretty easy, I am more happy with the idea to leave the future vage and unplanned. Dont know, where this will lead me, but I now, I will be prepared !!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I used to get jealous if guys I dated were blatantly hit on by other chicks, in front of me, and they responded to it in a flirtatious way. I felt disrespected.
    Even if the guy didn't respond flirtatiously, I felt jealousy boiling up inside me. But I never made it known. Knew it was irrational, and not necessarily fair to the person I was with.
    I've grown out of that.
    People want to flirt, they can have eachother. I just don't have it in me to be troubled by that sort of thing anymore.

I'm surprised to find that I'm not envious of others on material/financial levels.
    I am confident that I'll get where I'm going.
    Hope's fun like that.

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

*deleted*

MBTI
    ENTJ

I get jealous if I think my boyfriend fancies another woman. Yes I do. Sigh.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

heart on fire

I haven't liked when women put their hands on my husband's upper leg (and rub) while talking to him. Good grief, I'd never do something like that to some guy unless I was like "with him", too close to the zone.