• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Si] What makes you jealous?

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I get jealous when i see someone more successful than me on things that i'm interested in.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
When another artist, who I consider my peer, is fawned over by the public, I get a little jealous but will remain happy for them.

That but at the same time I am horrible at taking compliments and work better with constructive critique. Oh, and all that status, out in the lights kind of thing makes me just want to hide under a pillow. Preferably a pillow with an in-built flashlight and some nice flowers on it. Hrrm.

Guilty - G. Khan / R.A. Whiting.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I get jealous when someone I consider intelligent and personally like, get impressed with someone else’s idea or thought. That really makes me feel… yeah, jealous. And a bit mad that I didn’t think of it first – cause heck, it wasn’t THAT smart! Also, I get jealous when my boyfriend thinks other girls are funny.

V

violaine

I've felt a little jealousy in my current relationship; not really with anyone else before him. Don't like it, working on it. I have a knee-jerk response when women repeatedly flirt or try to make inroads with my BF. Becoming more immune to the low level stuff.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only one thing.

People that are smarter than me. :(

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
jealous...?

People who have the stamina to put up with formal education, and go through all its motions to come out with the high qualifications needed to do what I can do anyway, except they get to do it for good pay because they're qualified, and I never will because I never will be.

Also, when people have lots of parental support, particularly of the financial kind. They know that whatever shit they get into, they have that safety net of knowing that they can always move back in with their parents and live off them for as long as they like.

It doesn't make me hate them though, and when I think about it I'm actually glad that I don't have what they have because it's not having it that's made me resourceful and adaptable and independent, more able to cope when shit hits the fan or when left in the lurch alone. But I guess I'm still a little jealous of the much lower likelihood these people have of ever having to be in those situations anyway.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not jealous. I just want to break the fingers of anyone who hits on my woman.

Edit: With a hammer. Every finger. Twice.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not jealous. I just want to break the fingers of anyone who hits on my woman.

No no no, much worse than the people who hit on your woman, is the people who DON'T hit on your woman, but whom you catch her looking at. In a way that you suspect is suggestive of lust. Or even admiration.

I remember an ex of mine years ago... amongst friends we were talking about music. Someone mentioned a certain artist and my ex (then my partner) repeated the name in what I thought was a lustful voice. From that moment on, even to now after we broke up and I couldn't give a shit if they lived or died, I cannot think of, see or hear that artist without wanting to torture them in a thousand hellish ways.

Which is very interesting for me to realize, because it shows a side of myself I have previously not considered. And since I don't really wanna consider it now either, since it's unlikely to ever be relevant again in my life, I dunno why I even shared that lol

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
We're all animals, especially where sex and love are concerned.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Just remeber you need a woman for that :D

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I don't get jealous. I am territorial. I don't resent what someone else is getting, but someone better not try to take what's mine. :)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get jealous. I am territorial. I don't resent what someone else is getting, but someone better not try to take what's mine. :)
This is a little like I think. I like clear boundaries with stuff.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
friend stealers!!! I have tons of acquaintances, but only few actual close
friends because every time I start getting to be friends with somebody so-
me busy body that likes to stand around and repeat stuff about people s-
hoes me out of the way to start charming them with what they want every
one to hear they do and giving them tips on how to do it. And the people
that have actually stuck around they try to get rid of by acting disinterest-
ed in front of me hoping I will take the hint they're not good enough. As if
I'm stupid enough to get rid of those kinds of friends for jerks like that.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
When I see someone accomplishing something I could accomplish if I wasn't too lazy to do it.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
I am not a very jealous person. I have had that emotion triggered by my s.o. speaking admiringly of a female who had traits or skills that I do not. But that has been rare.