• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Si] What makes you jealous?

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get jealous if something is being dished out in parts, and what I get isn't the largest serve or the one I fancy the most. The main example is when I've cooked a meal, I'll always want to serve myself a little more than everyone else. I get really irrational about how much this matters. It's only really upsetting when someone else gets the best portion and doesn't appreciate it, though. If they want the same thing I do, I won't be as selfish.

Also, I get jealous when my partner talks to someone else a lot, if I feel like he's talking to them instead of me, or like he's been neglecting me. This stems from my fear of just not being interesting or mentally stimulating to my partners; I don't care nearly so much about how affectionate they are with other people.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I love someone and she cheats on me.

rav3n

When it comes to what other people are or have that's perceived as being better, no jealousy. When it comes to dating and romantic relationships, if someone triggers insecurities, my natural instincts are to withdraw and walk. This rarely happens though and of the rare times it has, Ni's had pretty good reason to provide warning.