User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

People who are more talented and accomplished than I am. Especially in areas important to me.

People who have personality traits I greatly admire that I lack.

People who are in long-term intimate relationships and totally happy with their relationship.

I'm sometimes jealous of peoples' jobs. People who have a more exciting job or a significantly higher paying one.

Yeah, I should stop being jealous of others so much.

That is all.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Being outdone in a skill which I pride myself in.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, which is a sign of weakness. It will accomplish nothing to feel or act as such.
    I should have known our answer would be the same.
    Cheers, brother.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I really can't think of anything... I have pretty simple tastes and if I really want something I'll get it

if I have to be jealous, I'm not doing things right
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Right now I'm a bit jealous of all these natural sales people. I'm too fi for it. I don't even want you to have it if you don't genuinely want it. I gotta shake that for real.

Romantically tho... I'm not very jealous. I can't deal with that emotion. I've had it directed my way and it pisses me off beyond belief. It's fucking pointless and IMO complete shit. Getting all pissy towards someone because of your insecurities. Lame. The feeling serves no purpose it doesn't prevent anything from happening but just might ruin your relationship due to lack of trust, resentment etc.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    A few jobs back, I was intensely jealous of a women who started around about the same time as me. She was small, cute and Asian. I'm serious (first impression), standoffish, and a wee bit chubby. I resented the fact she got loads more attention than me based on her looks alone.(This was a workplace full of women.)
    I snapped one day when the manager had managed to mix our progress reports up, as I, at that point was quite clearly better at the job, and was offered the very inadequate excuse of she couldn't keep all the new people straight.
    Luckily for me, there was a couple of workmates around who'd seen this before, and managed to soothe my ruffled feathers.
    Fast forward to six months, I was the golden girl who could do no wrong, and the workmate I started with, was on her last warning and pretty close to being fired. Her incompetency had become legendary, and on countless times we had to stay back and reset up work she had f@$% up. I felt somewhat vindicated when she got fired.
    By then she had managed to insult everyone working there, offend most of the men by coming onto them (it bordered on sexual harassment...her favourite pick line was "have you ever wanted to rape some one?). There were questions about her qualifications being forged (I'm deadly serious)....She was a real nightmare.
    After I left that job, those guys repeated all their mistakes again, except the plain girl who was left on the outer, left, and the pretty girl turned out to be a head case who had to be arrested on work premises because she threatened one of the staff.
    Oh wow, that was a few years ago! I remember that work place, it was a screwed up place.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I get jealous of people who are better than me at things I think I'm good at. Also of people who are prettier than me on days when I'm feeling insecure about my looks. Also when people monopolize friends/loved ones when I want attention. I was there first, damnit! Don't make me cut you!

Ginkgo

My insecurity with the lack of what I want, which tends to center around knowledge and understanding.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

A worldly ESTP once.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I should have known our answer would be the same.
    Cheers, brother.
    YES!!!

Once again, I am in good company!!

Cheers to you, Sir!

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro