User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I get jealous when i see someone more successful than me on things that i'm interested in.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    When another artist, who I consider my peer, is fawned over by the public, I get a little jealous but will remain happy for them.
    That but at the same time I am horrible at taking compliments and work better with constructive critique. Oh, and all that status, out in the lights kind of thing makes me just want to hide under a pillow. Preferably a pillow with an in-built flashlight and some nice flowers on it. Hrrm.

Guilty - G. Khan / R.A. Whiting.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I get jealous when someone I consider intelligent and personally like, get impressed with someone else’s idea or thought. That really makes me feel… yeah, jealous. And a bit mad that I didn’t think of it first – cause heck, it wasn’t THAT smart! Also, I get jealous when my boyfriend thinks other girls are funny.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    I get jealous when someone is getting easy attention from someone I'm working hard to get attention from.
    Yes! Plus one.

Banned

What makes you jealous?

Nothing

violaine

I've felt a little jealousy in my current relationship; not really with anyone else before him. Don't like it, working on it. I have a knee-jerk response when women repeatedly flirt or try to make inroads with my BF. Becoming more immune to the low level stuff.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Only one thing.

People that are smarter than me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

jealous...?

People who have the stamina to put up with formal education, and go through all its motions to come out with the high qualifications needed to do what I can do anyway, except they get to do it for good pay because they're qualified, and I never will because I never will be.

Also, when people have lots of parental support, particularly of the financial kind. They know that whatever shit they get into, they have that safety net of knowing that they can always move back in with their parents and live off them for as long as they like.

It doesn't make me hate them though, and when I think about it I'm actually glad that I don't have what they have because it's not having it that's made me resourceful and adaptable and independent, more able to cope when shit hits the fan or when left in the lurch alone. But I guess I'm still a little jealous of the much lower likelihood these people have of ever having to be in those situations anyway.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm not jealous. I just want to break the fingers of anyone who hits on my woman.

Edit: With a hammer. Every finger. Twice.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm not jealous. I just want to break the fingers of anyone who hits on my woman.

Edit: With a hammer. Every finger. Twice.
    No no no, much worse than the people who hit on your woman, is the people who DON'T hit on your woman, but whom you catch her looking at. In a way that you suspect is suggestive of lust. Or even admiration.

I remember an ex of mine years ago... amongst friends we were talking about music. Someone mentioned a certain artist and my ex (then my partner) repeated the name in what I thought was a lustful voice. From that moment on, even to now after we broke up and I couldn't give a shit if they lived or died, I cannot think of, see or hear that artist without wanting to torture them in a thousand hellish ways.

Which is very interesting for me to realize, because it shows a side of myself I have previously not considered. And since I don't really wanna consider it now either, since it's unlikely to ever be relevant again in my life, I dunno why I even shared that lol
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen