User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm close between all of mine (60% or less), but T/F is the closest at a 51% preference on feeling.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I did.

I suspect you of having a guiding purpose in these posts. If it's just play, then bubble baths are a joyful addition. If the purpose is more sinister, bubble baths while waiting are pleasant too.

Sauna, anyone?
    Kalach, I know its hard not having an opposable thumb.

You have such a cute little kissable pink nose, with such cuddly wuddly little ears and just the sweetest, softest little paws ever, with hardly a claw. I just to snuggle up with your wee little self , lick your little pink nose, and let you crawl in my shirt and spoon.

Yet the lack of the thumb holds you back from so many things you have wanted to do in life like play baseball, open tin cans, lifting the lid on the toilet seat and texting on a cell phone.

Now it is time to answer the question. Or I will come visit you and bite off your cute little toes, one little, itsy, bitsy nub at a time which will only further hamper your efforts at living in the real thumbed world.

I am a puppy. Dont make me piddle on the carpet.

MBTI
    INxJ

...to make your own meaning

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    depth Kalach depth.

think for me. I can only hold a thought for about 2.5 seconds. Apply your superior cranial skills to the problem at hand and quit dreaming about models.

i prefer red wine tink. candles?
    candles I do (but don't really drink much these days- my Scottish genes are clearly not working), white or rose or brandy was the drink of choice

Lis

MBTI
    INTJ

Puppies have thumbs?

*high four*

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    The meaning of life is puppies and wine. I'm not kidding.
    Fixed

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Etoile View Post
    I test INTJ but i'm close between the S/N and T/F. it's pretty annoying because i don't feel like i completely fit into any of the types.
    Nobody really fits completely into any of the types; they're imaginary ideals and everyone falls somewhere in the space between them. (Some people are closer to the stereotype than others, though.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't know what the hell is this thread is about. The thread title looked really appealing, but then the OP seemed a little -- not my taste. So I'll just tell you what the meaning of life is.

THERE IS NO MEANING OF LIFE. But people are not willing to accept this because they're afraid. Most people create meaning out of their jobs, or their families, or their relationships, making sure their partners are faithful and interested. A lot of people make social approval the meaning of life, even if they won't acknowledge it in a conversation. Others, like me, obsess about perfecting and understanding their personality and their surroundings. They're striving for things, all day, all night, because they think this is what life is about. They're unwilling or unable to really accept the truth about life, which is that it has no meaning. That realization is actually extremely comforting and beautiful, because it evaporates the boundaries between you and the world and cures people's fear of loneliness.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram

^Hell yes! I've been trying to explain that for years!

Is the title of this thread some sort of "asses in seats" approach to foruming? The idea is that more people will look at a thread called "the meaning of life" and then will see your post and maybe decide to post anyway, since they're already here? This tactic would get exponentially less effective the more posts there are, since people are less likely to join a really long thread they're not that interested in.

...This thread is killing itself simply by existing.

Maybe this does have something to do with the meaning of life.

Puppy, are you a mad genius?

um, there was no logic just spacticity. I really wanted answers to the questions but I tend to dive between utter pathetic silliness and deep contemplation. So I think I may have done both at the same time, in the same sentance, and titled the thread oddly. Can I change the title as not to disturb reverant jewish puppies?

should have been posted up in the types section anyways.