entp
    Enneagram

peace
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Ne - intuition pointed at the environment. sacrifices depth for breadth
    Ni - intuition pointed at the current thought process. sacrifices breadth for depth

yes, it's really that simple.
    Yay, Evan. Finally.

Also, the background content of the Ni is directed, guided, even dictated by the relevant judging process. NTJs have a practical world shaped Ni, NFJs have a people shaped Ni, and SPs just wish they had an Ni.

And for NTJs the whole thing's squirrelly because of secret Fi input

And secret Ti input makes the NFJs superhuman.

And I still want to know who the puppy's been dogging.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Subtext being, "but I'm actually not"?
    yep. supposed to be ENTJ. and i behave more like an ENTJ. but when i am with my friends i am ENTP. really confuse me.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Read this Introverted intuition - Wikisocion and clarify the definitions of the functions with it.

Then choose

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    This one is good concerning the topic: Introverted intuition - Wikisocion
    thank you for this.

as a base (1st) function (ILE and IEE)

The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others' curiosity to get them to do things. sounds like manipulation that i enjoy doing. lol

He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once.(in my case only if its worth my time) He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.

He enjoys the beginning stages of just about anything - new projects, acquiring new skills, experiencing new people and relationships. Preparing for and launching something new is seen as having greater value than the process of experiencing what one already has and finishing what one has begun.(this is not true abt me. i wanna finish what i start. sounds like ENTJish isnt it?) The concept of "finishing" seems foreign to him. Instead of taking care to finish things and tie up all loose ends, he tends to drop things when he can't handle them any longer or realize that he has neglected them for too long (this might be equally related to suggestive ). this last paragraph is true abt ENTPs and ENFPs but not me.

but the earlier paras are true abt me.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

that's extroverted intuition. So you are ENFP ?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    that's extroverted intuition. So you are ENFP ?
    no i keep on getting ENTJ. and the infor on Ni from that related link is tru abt me. below

Extroverted intuition - Wikisocion

but like i said i behave more like a ENTJ. but when i am with my friend i behave like ENTP. so i guess my natural tendency is ENTP. but when things get serious i am an ENTJ.

or maybe i am an ENTJ who prefers ENTP's let loose funny attitude that gets what ever they wont WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE and putting one on others. who could deny their requests?

ENTPs i shud say are the best manipulators which attract my interest. and they do it in such a nice way that is attractive to all who are open minded to their approach. who could resist their charm?? with that being said i am EXTREMELY influenced by one of my childhood companions(4 years elder to me) who is an EPITOME of ENTPness.

oh and i used to have a very WEAK 'F' function. i guess this is the Achilles's heel of ENTJs.

but even a ENTP could have a weak 'F' function. but they are good at spreading their enthusiasm and are champion comedians that people are rarely hurt by their 'way of saying things'. hich is not th case of ENTJs.

so i guess i must have learned that behaviour from my companion to compensate for my lack of politeness which i used to have.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I barely know you and I figured that you can judge people wrong by analyzing them via the forums. But to give you a useful hint, you should read into the type description on that page above. They have a slight change in function distribution than the one used by MBTI but they give good descriptions of the things that could be possible to form a type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I'm supposedly an "Ni dominant" and I think that all of the explanations of Ni I've seen are a bunch of melodramatic nonsense. (Incidentally, I also have very little patience with mysticism and get annoyed by people who live in a dream world.)

I tend to agree with the notion that trying to define functions in isolation is an overextension of an already tenuous, if intriguing, system.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    ENTP

I might be being a little naugty but the thread title just screams of Monty Pithon jokes....