First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Fairiez. :steam:

They made my science cry.

Huggiez for science.

MBTI
    INTj

Science is methodology for determining how well a belief correlate with observed reality. It is the only method that has withstood the test of time.

Thought limiting? Yes. But that's a good thing. It prevents one from wasting time on actions which are unlikely to bring about the desired outcome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Fairiez. :steam:

They made my science cry.

Huggiez for science.
    That has to be the cutest post ever.... LOL

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    ~Man I only took that tact to piss you off....

LOL
    And you take pride and laugh when you piss people off? You insult us, call us "20 something egotistical males". Insult our rationality, call us science worshiping NTs. Your entire tone is one of superiority, as if you don't have anything to learn from us, we are a waste of your time, and stupid.

I'll say it bluntly. You are showing a lot of immaturity here. Your attitude is reflecting badly on the positions you hold, and your peers that hold them. We are a lot less inclined to take you seriously because of this.

What is your goal here? Is it to convince us astrology is right? If so, then I highly suggest you change your attitude, and be more willing to accommodate us. When we ask you questions, its because we want them answered. If you avoid the question, dismiss it, or just tell us to look it up ourselves, then we are less likely to accommodate you by considering your arguments, and examining your evidence.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    Science is methodology for determining how well a belief correlate with observed reality. It is the only method that has withstood the test of time.

Thought limiting? Yes. But that's a good thing. It prevents one from wasting time on actions which are unlikely to bring about the desired outcome.
    I'm only ribbing about science because it makes NT's eye glow red, it's like their religion. Science is good for testing stuff, but to be honest innovations and science as best kept apart until the innovsator has found something they find works. IMO if you apply Science before creativity it become self fullfiling brick wall.

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    And you take pride and laugh when you piss people off? You insult us, call us "20 something egotistical males". Insult our rationality, call us science worshiping NTs. Your entire tone is one of superiority, as if you don't have anything to learn from us, we are a waste of your time, and stupid.
    And a clear distain for your lack of educated argument, I insult because 20 something male ego driven "because i say so" lacks education, understanding and thought... period. I think if you rout around in previous thread I was told I was unintellegnet unless I concured with you - I don't get over it... I never will. If find the whole 20 something crap just that....

And yed I poke fun at people - including my boss with an IQ of 163, specal education for gifted students, at his innability to think beyond science.. FYI - me and he have been arguing playfully for 3 years, if you think I'll give in to you shakin your rattle at me - your way wrong...

Us ENTP girls like to have a little fun and your expense...

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

And a clear distain for your lack of educated argument, I insult because 20 something male ego driven "because i say so" lacks education, understanding and thought... period. I think if you rout around in previous thread I was told I was unintellegnet unless I concured with you - I don't get over it... I never will. If find the whole 20 something crap just that....

And yed I poke fun at people - including my boss with an IQ of 163, specal education for gifted students, at his innability to think beyond science.. FYI - me and he have been arguing playfully for 3 years, if you think I'll give in to you shakin your rattle at me - your way wrong...

I'm a Scorpio,... Nov, 20th/1979/TOB 5:20-25pm... Can you read my chart? I would like to see if there is even a small correlation to MBTI.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I have not insulted you personally, except other than expressing that I view you as immature.

Good for you that you have that kind of relationship where you can do that. However, I ask politely that you don't do it to me. I don't enjoy it. Think whatever you want about that, I don't particularly care, as long as you stop.

I think this is referred to as trolling. I am pointing out, that if you truly wish to convince us of the correctness of astrology, then it would highly benefit you to change your attitude. If you don't wish to do that, then I will be forced to conclude that your only goal is to annoy us. The olive branch is being offered, do you choose to accept it?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    NICE

Hey Tinkers.

I am thinking of a planet.

What planet am I thinking of?
    Uranus

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Mars ... you're thinking of Mars. (PeaceBaby lovingly strokes the crystal ball.)

It's nicer than Uranus.