• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's CLubbing

Clubbing

• Loved it lots

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Was indifferent to it

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Hated it to bits

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters

Herr Strabenhauser

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't hate clubs per se but I definitely feel out of place there. Even if I'm on more drugs than the entire dancefloor combined I'm more likely to just wander around and observe or chill on a couch and exchange sarcastic comments with someone than to actually throw myself into it and participate. I actually enjoy taking on this role, but if somebody tries to entice or force me to become more part of the party I tend to get irritated.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have never been clubbing.

1. I am under 21. I’m not even sure if I’m allowed into clubs yet.

2. I live in the middle of nowhere, where the nearest club is probably over 100 miles away.

3. Even if I had the slightest opportunity to go to a club, I probably still wouldn’t get around to going to one. That’s just not my cup of tea anymore. Maybe I’d go visit once as a detached observer, but that’s about it.