• Hated it to bits

24 45.28%
First 34567 Last

Thread: NT's CLubbing

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Clubbing - No. Loud, irritating and too many people.
    Bars - Bars are good. Fun, less people, better music.
    Parties - I like.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Hate bars, hate clubs... too noisy to actually hold a proper conversation and other than that devoid of stimulus.

That and the whole culture thing of "this is kewl" and "this is like soo hot". Mind numbing.

Now a club with a machine gun... that'd be entertaining for say a belt or two
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTP

personally I hated it, hated it with avengence.... such cattle markets, there ones one club in particular which my mates would drag me kicking and screaming into, it had a balconey - which all the guys would stand around watching all the girls dance, almost sizing up thier prey....

Loved pubs, where you can chat and be socable....

Although when I moved to the sticks at one point clubbing was the only non TV thing in the district, so basically better than nothing....

Still makes my flesh crawl

L

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I prefer bars over clubs since I don't go out to meet people. I go out to hang out with people I already know. Also, I don't dance, so there's that.
    Ditto.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I turr up da club.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I like bars better. INTPs just aren't made to go clubbing, unless you give us ecstasy.
    lol that's what i was thinking.. but then i guess it would be more of a rave.

but when i do go to clubs i do have to at least get drunk otherwise i just feel too out of place

MBTI
    INTJ

I've only been in clubs in South America (my dad's side lives there) and, although I thought I would hate it, I LOVE going out dancing there. It's a totally different culture...the guys don't grind on you, they actually DANCE! Like salsa and stuff. And what's more, they lead, which is great for me, because I'm not a confident dancer. And dancing with someone doesn't necessarily mean they're flirting with you or hitting on you either. Perfect

I've never been to a US dance club (because I'm not 21) and I don't really know if I would like it...I'm skeptical, from what I've heard of them.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by squibbles View Post
    I've never been to a US dance club (because I'm not 21) and I don't really know if I would like it...I'm skeptical, from what I've heard of them.

Oh gosh are you serious, you have to be 21 to go clubbing in the US, jees my clubbing days were over at 21... LOL I was never keen in the first place, but as a teen thats what you do when you are out. Gosh that sulks (I guess booz laws - which sulk too).

L

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    I have approximately 50 nights of (subcultural) clubbing under my belt, so I picked the first option. It used to be exciting and magical for me, like Christmas when I was a kid. As of late it has been a labor of lovelessness though: A consummate concert can still thrill me, but those are few and far between, and increasingly my dominant feelings toward most of my fellow club-goers have been pity and contempt. How much of this development is due to changes in the particular milieu and how much is due to changes in my perception is an open question.
    What are some of your favorite sets that you've seen?

MBTI
    INxJ

I like piano bars, on occasion. Clubbing... Not really.