User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Okay, so I actually plan to conduct an ENTP experiment a little later this year.

I work in science so there are a plethora of ENTPs floating about. Individually they can be the life of whatever party you have. They push the boundaries farther and farther of whatever it is they do. Utterly crazyonce they turn on the party switch. Us ENFPs seem to have the same thing hiding inside but need a little more encouragement to bring it out.

When my company has its yearly meeting later this year I am going to host a party in which I drag in as many ENTPs as possible into a single crowd and exclude most of the other folks. I will spend a large chunk of money buying drinks and payingfor transportation and whatever entertainment they choose to pursue. I am looking for critical mass.

What I want to understand is how far and how fast they will go. What is it they are looking for? What is the endpoint? Do they at some point stop themselves or will they all end up in jail? What is the destination?

Hopefully we can keep jail out of the picture but any suggestions?
    lol, invite me over, I always react to advertisements in newspaper looking for new test subjects.

Really what would you think would happen ? You are most probably to mistype just one of them and if you grabbed an INTJ instead, you will see the collective hate moving towards one person.

And if you are lucky and they are all entps, it will get really boring. Someone will bring out the "Miss World" calendar of 2008 and another one will have a six pack. Then you will see how things will go down the road
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    The op has me picturing everyone turning into jackasses at pleasure island.

Entps poke around for the interesting. So in a room full of poised people they will introduce a little chaos. In a room full of chaos they will observe and study.

I don't think entps are attention whores.

Also I would note that this could be dangerous for you as they could all ban together against you.if they found out your plan
    so true

Smile Entp's en masse

YOu know I actually worked with a hard core group of entp's for awhile in a lab. What I saw was this; the wildest, most immature ones drove the rest of us into somehwat of a hibernation. The energy was just too off kilter and immature and the rest of us entp's actually got quieter. There were always 1-2 that carried on and were the focus of attention, however it really turned into the wrong kind of attention. The rest of us turned into milder versions. If i can recall, i felt like they looked too out there and loud, and I wasn't interested in adding to it. I also can remember there was interaction but it was more subdued than only 1-2 of us in a group, so it may indeed be the oppostite of what you might expect..
    of course, we all weren't drunk and we were at work, but there were 6 out of 8 in one little room working so I would say that was critical mass for sure!!!

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Threre is no telling what will happen. I just hope the OP's house is insured.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Okay, so I actually plan to conduct an ENTP experiment a little later this year.

I work in science so there are a plethora of ENTPs floating about. Individually they can be the life of whatever party you have. They push the boundaries farther and farther of whatever it is they do. Utterly crazyonce they turn on the party switch. Us ENFPs seem to have the same thing hiding inside but need a little more encouragement to bring it out.

When my company has its yearly meeting later this year I am going to host a party in which I drag in as many ENTPs as possible into a single crowd and exclude most of the other folks. I will spend a large chunk of money buying drinks and payingfor transportation and whatever entertainment they choose to pursue. I am looking for critical mass.

What I want to understand is how far and how fast they will go. What is it they are looking for? What is the endpoint? Do they at some point stop themselves or will they all end up in jail? What is the destination?

Hopefully we can keep jail out of the picture but any suggestions?

Did you miss the "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS" sign?