• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How do you view INFJs?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe ... Fi ...

I mostly use Fo and Fum, actually.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
If I imagine my gf friend wanting to be the center of attention, sharing her emotions widely with everyone around her, being that humorus girl everyone loves, doing all that crazy things woman just do, I think she would cut my throat in one stroke

that's not fe. more like se, almost.
fe as a secondary function in infjs normally manifests itself in terms of loyalty and TRUST - they are extremely loyal to causes and people whose essences are in sync with theirs. it's about relationships and maintaining equality and honesty in them. it's about recognizing, expressing, and sharing values.

"When she gets to tangible advice, it's mostly advice for negotiating with others: defining what you want to do, letting them define what they want to do, and saying yea or nay based on how you really feel. That's where you interface with others, and it's best not to try to reach inside them and attempt to make changes."

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fe manifests itself as loyality ? ouh boy. But you are new to this site, we will speak about it again in 3-4 months.

Tiltyred is though right about one thing which hits more my view of the whole thing: Fum rocks ! But Tilty you know differential equations ? They can describe a process going on in reality exactly to the point. But most of the times they are unsolveable, so you have the equation composed of the things going on, but you cant find the logical answer to solve it. Therefore you need help. So you take all the complex things and put it into small graspable things. Thats called a Laplace Transformation. Through that you can get a wider idea of where the differential equation could lead to, bearing in mind that you are just solving the thing with a supportive system.

But you are right of course to point the "Fum" out. Some people really dont know the Laplace Transformation.

---

Sunny, sorry, I dint want to change you or not believe you or something. You have to understand, we are not talking about things here that we all have to describe with the same names. The important thing is just that we all understand the things for ourselves. Therefore, we can talk, but please lets not fight about Fe or Fi things. And I am sorry, I started it, will hold myself back next time :)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe manifests itself as loyality ? ouh boy. But you are new to this site, we will speak about it again in 3-4 months.

Tiltyred is though right about one thing which hits more my view of the whole thing: Fum rocks ! But Tilty you know differential equations ? They can describe a process going on in reality exactly to the point. But most of the times they are unsolveable, so you have the equation composed of the things going on, but you cant find the logical answer to solve it. Therefore you need help. So you take all the complex things and put it into small graspable things. Thats called a Laplace Transformation. Through that you can get a wider idea of where the differential equation could lead to, bearing in mind that you are just solving the thing with a supportive system.

But you are right of course to point the "Fum" out. Some people really dont know the Laplace Transformation.
---

Is it like the Lapdance Transformation? I know that one ...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*tiptoeing quietly out*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fi is a real beauty and INFJs shine through it. With all their emotional mambo jumbo going on included.

My opinion, nothing more.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
Sunny, sorry, I dint want to change you or not believe you or something. You have to understand, we are not talking about things here that we all have to describe with the same names. The important thing is just that we all understand the things for ourselves. Therefore, we can talk, but please lets not fight about Fe or Fi things. And I am sorry, I started it, will hold myself back next time :)

actually, i love to change my mind and learn new stuff. so. i have another idea- maybe you could just explain your thoughts?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant over the internet. Even if I try, my text is open for your interpretation afterwards and from my experience I hardly get the things said I wanted to say.

That's all there is to it :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Or to be more precise I cant explain at all :)

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
I cant over the internet. Even if I try, my text is open for your interpretation afterwards and from my experience I hardly get the things said I wanted to say.

That's all there is to it :)

ah, i get it now. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you have some situational thing going on somewhere in some thread ask me directly, then most of the times I am into the feeling.

But rationally spoken, I think you can talk alot about MBTI laplace transformed things, but you can never explain them to somebody who hasnt made the experience yet. That means you have to throw a bone of knowledge before you get other insights, otherwise it would be like putting a cruel idea into an innocent mind. And thats never gonna happen.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
If they're not stubborn about their beliefs, especially when they make no sense, I can dig them.

If they lack social skills, they can be extremely creepy (+ stalkers). I was close to choking a bitch till his eyeballs popped out.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJs are ****ing batshit, bonkers, off the wall, keg standing the kool aid, eyes wide shut, living on another planet...crazy.

any thread regarding them, can be succintly answered as said.

:D

S's...live in the real world.
INFJs are the least "of this world" people that exist.

how could anyone think this would be a good idea? :shock:

Online they all come off as being so "deep", "mystical", "amature psychologists", "willing to consider all sides", "worried about being wrong", "open to many things, people and ideas".

in real life they are:
"aloof", "superficial (not by prime directive, but because they lack the will to go against the grain like say ENFPs have), "stubborn in their beliefs, no matter how chaotic and ill thought out", "view themselves as the tragic hero's of their own little novels", "its always everyone elses fault for not understanding what ever the fuck goes on in their heads...never once is it the fact that they arent living on planet earth with rest of us".

ok...ill admit. im ranting. im venting. please forgive me....

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Online they all come off as being so "deep", "mystical", "amature psychologists", "willing to consider all sides", "worried about being wrong", "open to many things, people and ideas".

in real life they are:
"aloof", "superficial (not by prime directive, but because they lack the will to go against the grain like say ENFPs have), "stubborn in their beliefs, no matter how chaotic and ill thought out", "view themselves as the tragic hero's of their own little novels", "its always everyone elses fault for not understanding what ever the fuck goes on in their heads...never once is it the fact that they arent living on planet earth with rest of us".

:pat: There, there. We ALL have our days.

G

Glycerine

in real life they are:

haha, I usually get along really well with the ENTJs I know. :D What has happened in your interactions w/ INFJs to make you have such a ill view on them, just curious....

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I preferred it when they called us soul-stealing witches and lit us up like Christmas Trees in 17th Century Salem. It was over much quicker. None o' this love-hate-love-hate Dr. Phil bologna.

:laugh:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha, I usually get along really well with the ENTJs I know. :D

i usually do too...at first

I preferred it when they called us soul-stealing witches and lit us up like Christmas Trees in 17th Century Salem. It was over much quicker. None o' this love-hate-love-hate Dr. Phil bologna.

:laugh:

..the inferior Fi has get pushed enough until it makes some ridiculous value judgment like "all NFs are WITCHES!"

G

Glycerine

i usually do too...at first

..the inferior Fi has get pushed enough until it makes some ridiculous value judgment like "all NFs are WITCHES!"

oh alright. We always have friendly little debates and neither party rarely gets offended. They always help me to see things in a diifferent way even if it's in opposition to my original beliefs. That's what I like about you guys. I apologize for your bad experiences with INFJs.