MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Or to be more precise I cant explain at all
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I cant over the internet. Even if I try, my text is open for your interpretation afterwards and from my experience I hardly get the things said I wanted to say.

That's all there is to it
    ah, i get it now.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you have some situational thing going on somewhere in some thread ask me directly, then most of the times I am into the feeling.

But rationally spoken, I think you can talk alot about MBTI laplace transformed things, but you can never explain them to somebody who hasnt made the experience yet. That means you have to throw a bone of knowledge before you get other insights, otherwise it would be like putting a cruel idea into an innocent mind. And thats never gonna happen.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

If they're not stubborn about their beliefs, especially when they make no sense, I can dig them.

If they lack social skills, they can be extremely creepy (+ stalkers). I was close to choking a bitch till his eyeballs popped out.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    INFJs are ****ing batshit, bonkers, off the wall, keg standing the kool aid, eyes wide shut, living on another planet...crazy.

any thread regarding them, can be succintly answered as said.

S's...live in the real world.
    INFJs are the least "of this world" people that exist.

how could anyone think this would be a good idea?
    Online they all come off as being so "deep", "mystical", "amature psychologists", "willing to consider all sides", "worried about being wrong", "open to many things, people and ideas".

in real life they are:
    "aloof", "superficial (not by prime directive, but because they lack the will to go against the grain like say ENFPs have), "stubborn in their beliefs, no matter how chaotic and ill thought out", "view themselves as the tragic hero's of their own little novels", "its always everyone elses fault for not understanding what ever the fuck goes on in their heads...never once is it the fact that they arent living on planet earth with rest of us".

ok...ill admit. im ranting. im venting. please forgive me....

Online they all come off as being so "deep", "mystical", "amature psychologists", "willing to consider all sides", "worried about being wrong", "open to many things, people and ideas".

in real life they are:
    "aloof", "superficial (not by prime directive, but because they lack the will to go against the grain like say ENFPs have), "stubborn in their beliefs, no matter how chaotic and ill thought out", "view themselves as the tragic hero's of their own little novels", "its always everyone elses fault for not understanding what ever the fuck goes on in their heads...never once is it the fact that they arent living on planet earth with rest of us".

:pat: There, there. We ALL have our days.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Glycerine

in real life they are:

haha, I usually get along really well with the ENTJs I know. What has happened in your interactions w/ INFJs to make you have such a ill view on them, just curious....

Exclamation

I preferred it when they called us soul-stealing witches and lit us up like Christmas Trees in 17th Century Salem. It was over much quicker. None o' this love-hate-love-hate Dr. Phil bologna.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    haha, I usually get along really well with the ENTJs I know.
    i usually do too...at first

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I preferred it when they called us soul-stealing witches and lit us up like Christmas Trees in 17th Century Salem. It was over much quicker. None o' this love-hate-love-hate Dr. Phil bologna.

..the inferior Fi has get pushed enough until it makes some ridiculous value judgment like "all NFs are WITCHES!"

Glycerine

i usually do too...at first

..the inferior Fi has get pushed enough until it makes some ridiculous value judgment like "all NFs are WITCHES!"
    oh alright. We always have friendly little debates and neither party rarely gets offended. They always help me to see things in a diifferent way even if it's in opposition to my original beliefs. That's what I like about you guys. I apologize for your bad experiences with INFJs.