468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Fe ... Fi ...

I mostly use Fo and Fum, actually.

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    If I imagine my gf friend wanting to be the center of attention, sharing her emotions widely with everyone around her, being that humorus girl everyone loves, doing all that crazy things woman just do, I think she would cut my throat in one stroke
    that's not fe. more like se, almost.
    fe as a secondary function in infjs normally manifests itself in terms of loyalty and TRUST - they are extremely loyal to causes and people whose essences are in sync with theirs. it's about relationships and maintaining equality and honesty in them. it's about recognizing, expressing, and sharing values.

"When she gets to tangible advice, it's mostly advice for negotiating with others: defining what you want to do, letting them define what they want to do, and saying yea or nay based on how you really feel. That's where you interface with others, and it's best not to try to reach inside them and attempt to make changes."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Fe ... Fi ...

I mostly use Fo and Fum, actually.
    lol I figured someone would come in here and say that!
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Fe manifests itself as loyality ? ouh boy. But you are new to this site, we will speak about it again in 3-4 months.

Tiltyred is though right about one thing which hits more my view of the whole thing: Fum rocks ! But Tilty you know differential equations ? They can describe a process going on in reality exactly to the point. But most of the times they are unsolveable, so you have the equation composed of the things going on, but you cant find the logical answer to solve it. Therefore you need help. So you take all the complex things and put it into small graspable things. Thats called a Laplace Transformation. Through that you can get a wider idea of where the differential equation could lead to, bearing in mind that you are just solving the thing with a supportive system.

But you are right of course to point the "Fum" out. Some people really dont know the Laplace Transformation.

---

Sunny, sorry, I dint want to change you or not believe you or something. You have to understand, we are not talking about things here that we all have to describe with the same names. The important thing is just that we all understand the things for ourselves. Therefore, we can talk, but please lets not fight about Fe or Fi things. And I am sorry, I started it, will hold myself back next time
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Fe manifests itself as loyality ? ouh boy. But you are new to this site, we will speak about it again in 3-4 months.

Tiltyred is though right about one thing which hits more my view of the whole thing: Fum rocks ! But Tilty you know differential equations ? They can describe a process going on in reality exactly to the point. But most of the times they are unsolveable, so you have the equation composed of the things going on, but you cant find the logical answer to solve it. Therefore you need help. So you take all the complex things and put it into small graspable things. Thats called a Laplace Transformation. Through that you can get a wider idea of where the differential equation could lead to, bearing in mind that you are just solving the thing with a supportive system.

But you are right of course to point the "Fum" out. Some people really dont know the Laplace Transformation.
    ---
    Is it like the Lapdance Transformation? I know that one ...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Is it like the Lapdance Transformation? I know that one ...
    Bear in mind I am a sociopath I could stab you now anytime

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

*tiptoeing quietly out*

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Fi is a real beauty and INFJs shine through it. With all their emotional mambo jumbo going on included.

My opinion, nothing more.

MBTI
    epic

Sunny, sorry, I dint want to change you or not believe you or something. You have to understand, we are not talking about things here that we all have to describe with the same names. The important thing is just that we all understand the things for ourselves. Therefore, we can talk, but please lets not fight about Fe or Fi things. And I am sorry, I started it, will hold myself back next time
    actually, i love to change my mind and learn new stuff. so. i have another idea- maybe you could just explain your thoughts?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I cant over the internet. Even if I try, my text is open for your interpretation afterwards and from my experience I hardly get the things said I wanted to say.

That's all there is to it