• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How do you view INFJs?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh alright. We always have friendly little debates and neither party rarely gets offended. They always help me to see things in a diifferent way even if it's in opposition to my original beliefs. That's what I like about you guys. I apologize for your bad experiences with INFJs.

APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING! TAKE NO ENTJ PRISONERS!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING! TAKE NO ENTJ PRISONERS!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

YA... BECAUSE INFJs KNOW ALL ABOUT RUNNING AROUND MAKING DECISIONS WITHOUT A HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS! .

:D

G

Glycerine

That's so f****** hilarious, my indecisiveness would probably drive you up the wall. ;)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's so f****** hilarious, my indecisiveness would probably drive you up the wall. ;)

it cant be that. i like ENFPs!

You can do better than that! You're gettin' lazy on me.

lets ask ourselves one question: if we had to remove ONE type from the earth:

who would be missed more? The ENTJs who run shit? or the INFJ conspiracy theorists who spend half their day dragging their imaginary friends across town so they they can escape the invisible monster and then blame the fact that they forgot what year it was due to how inconsiderate the world was to not put itself on pause and observe/understand the HIDDEN little novel being constantly retro actively rewritten to paint themselves as the world FIRST, LAST and ONLY tragic hero!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

who would be missed more? The ENTJs who run shit? or the INFJ conspiracy theorists who spend half their day dragging their imaginary friends across town so they they can escape the invisible monster and then blame the fact that they forgot what year it was due to how inconsiderate the world was to not put itself on pause and observe/understand the HIDDEN little novel being constantly retro actively rewritten to paint themselves as the world FIRST, LAST and ONLY tragic hero!

You're improving. Not bad. Now again, with spirit fingers!

JazzHandsKitten.jpg

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

INFJs

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
seriously guys, all types are equally lovable.
HUGS ALL AROUND?:hug:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
one of my best friends was considering getting a spiky nipple ring, one on each tit. i wouldn't want to hug her though..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
seriously guys, all types are equally lovable.
HUGS ALL AROUND?:hug:

Observe children.

When INFJs behave like ENTPs, ENTPs are forced to behave like INFJs so as to not upset the natural world balance.

Chorus of Small Voices: Ooohhh.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're improving. Not bad. Now again, with spirit fingers!

JazzHandsKitten.jpg

INFJ talents:

1. ensaring ENTPs before they unleash their usaully misanthropic science experiments
2. acting as intellectual punching bags, to keep the NTJs strong...what else would we do if there was no bullshit to talk down?
3. tabloid talent scouts, who else will feed the paranoia of the ISFJ inferior Ne?

...its a short list. improvement is tough when there's limited material :cheese:

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you have an INFJ in your life and you keep them close to you, they've probably saved you a whole lot of hardship by doing something important for you before you even knew you needed to do it.

AND DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT!!! :steam:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
If you have an INFJ in your life and you keep them close to you, they've probably saved you a whole lot of hardship by doing something important for you before you even knew you needed to do it.

YAY SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS!:D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

impossible! the whole point of having an ENTJ is to have every possible contingency covered!

G

Glycerine

Let's create a poll! On a side note, I get to see my ENTJ friend tomorrow!