• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Cu around Jack

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's just one world we are living in and this one is full enough.

Someone cant imagine, how much space we yet can put between us, can someone ?

See you around Holmes.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Ohnhakw3w"]Best of Times[/YOUTUBE]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i never know what the hell you're saying entropie but i think that's sweet. :D

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
the song is kind of eerie entro.. lol

(also never know what you are saying)

=P

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ok... He'll be able to come back in 6 months, but considering how INTP's are, I doubt that he will. And weird song... I rather prefer the ending theme to Gladiator as an epic sendoff :p.

[youtube="eBszRs0zZlc"]Gladiator - End Theme[/youtube]

[youtube="svE2DRRopzE"]Gladiator - Movie Ending[/youtube]

Fight on jack, fight on!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I kind of wish Jack would re-register, but that may be against the rules, so I appologize.

I kind of agree with Risen- it would be kind of like an INTP to not show up again, but I have my hopes for Jack, and hopefuly he'll show up again in June, and we'll all be very happy.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Not clear on what went down but I miss Jack, too. Come back when you get out of jail, OK dude?

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
It's only a passage of time. Same thing happened when Uber was banned. He came back ok.