User Tag List

123 Last

Default INTJs, are you quirky?

Well, I mean, do you have somehow "strange habits" in comparison to the rest of the people, do you have unique ways of dealing with things which other people look like at.. and so on.

I'm sure you know I'm talking about...

So, tell me about your quirks, if you have them

(Question for others: do you find INTJs quirky, and how?)

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    do you have unique ways of dealing with things which other people look like at.. and so on.
    Hm, if I look at others faces; I must be doing quirky stuff all the time, because I get that look quite often.
    But I think one of the oddest things I do is the stuff with not opening doors.

If our doorbell goes off, I am not opening; unless I know that somebody said he wanted to drop by. Other then that I never open doors and neither do I answer phones (unless I see the number of my roomie on it).
    I just am not interested to deal with people I don't wanna hear anything from. I mostly have other plans, so spontaneous visitors have a problem. =P
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Hm, if I look at others faces; I must be doing quirky stuff all the time, because I get that look quite often.
    But I think one of the oddest things I do is the stuff with not opening doors.

If our doorbell goes off, I am not opening; unless I know that somebody said he wanted to drop by. Other then that I never open doors and neither do I answer phones (unless I see the number of my roomie on it).
    I just am not interested to deal with people I don't wanna hear anything from. I mostly have other plans, so spontaneous visitors have a problem. =P
    You could have just said "yes, you are quirky"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    (Question for others: do you find INTJs quirky, and how?)
    No more quirky than myself.

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, I am.

will respond with more detail later, maybe
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    You could have just said "yes, you are quirky"
    Yeah, awesome. As this if this is gonna help the OP if everybody just says "yes, me too". :rolleyes2:
    Err, I mean, I love you too.

Oh and by the way, me not opening doors drives my ISFP roomie crazy. He can't understand it.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    xxxx

Quirky? Nah, I try and keep my quirks to myself. I think a lot of INxxs are aware that others would think us odd and we aren't comfortable being the center of attention so we keep a low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Yeah, awesome. As this if this is gonna help the OP if everybody just says "yes, me too". :rolleyes2:
    yeah, very well

Quote Originally Posted by pippi
    Quirky? Nah, I try and keep my quirks to myself. I think a lot of INxxs are aware that others would think us odd and we aren't comfortable being the center of attention so we keep a low profile.
    Sure, I see your point. On the other hand, INFPs and INTPs can be pretty quirky from time to time, though probably unintentionaly

INXJ, have to sell his house, his agent is having another open house, and apparently the agent is not doing his job effectively, because it *shouldn't take that long, too many open houses*. Solution? Well, since it's not allowed by law, for the owner to be present during an open house, he decided he will hide out in his cellar (which apparently has great echo of the rest of the house - yes, we ran experiment to find this out) during the open house, to spy/see how the agent handles potential buyers, and issues that potential buyers have with the house. (he didn't want to spend money on rigging the house with recorders and such)

When I inquired how he'd keep himself entertained for all the hours, inside the cellar, he told me that he has one of those flashlight-headgear-thingy, and he'll read all the letters that's been piling up since he had gone on his last tour.

And, then, with a dead-pan face, asks me, "Why, too weird?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    INXJ, have to sell his house, his agent is having another open house, and apparently the agent is not doing his job effectively, because it *shouldn't take that long, too many open houses*. Soloution? Well, since it's not allowed by law, for the owner to be present during an open house, he decided he will hide out in his cellar (which apparently has great echo of the rest of the house - yes, we ran experiment to find this out) during the open house, to spy/see how the agent handles potential buyers, and issues that potential buyers have with the house. (he didn't want to spend money on rigging the house with recorders and such)

When I inquired how he'd keep himself entertained for all the hours, inside the cellar, he told me that he has one of those flashlight-headgear-thingy, and he'll read all the letters that's been piling up since he had gone on his last tour.

And, then, with a dead-pan face, asks me, "Why, too weird?"

I admit I didn't get that that was supposed to be weird until you pointed it out.

Also, I question his method of spying. Wouldn't it be easier to set up some hidden cameras? That way, 1. you could actually see what was happening. 2. He could be in a more physically comforting location. 3. There would be less chance of legal ramifications should he get caught.

Or maybe not.