User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Efficient + Direct = Best course of action
    Agreed! I love how he gives me the purest of solutions to problems sometimes. It's like...dang. Bullseye.

I don't understand why it would be weird. Unless, you're inferring it's negative to take illegal action.
    Cuz it's so radically out of the norm, it's weird! [which is only a bad thing if you apply a negative connotation to the word 'weird' ]

Btw, he didn't actually *do* it, as he's very very adverse to breaking laws - being a senior officer in the military and all. I love though, playing with his INTJness, like when I make an illegal U-turn, and signal before I do it. *click, click, click, click*

"Why would you signal for making an illegal turn? What the hell kinda logic is that?"

That's when *he* thinks *I'm* weird.

hahahaha. He provides me with hours of entertainment.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    There's a lot of "cellar/basement related negative stigma" out there. Maybe because they are dark and often make appearances in serial killer stories. But 01011010 is cool weird.
    I googled, "serial killer basement." I wasn't previously aware of the stigma, but now I know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I can just imagine the INTJ weirdo hanging out down there with his miner's cap on.
    HEY! That's my bf you're talking about!! You wanna take this outside??!!!

Not bad-weird, hilarious-weird. But still weird.
    Ah, aha, I see. I see. Agreed!! I remember bombarding him with raspberry kisses when he saw the look on my face and asked me, "Why, too weird?" It was just too cute for words. Oh, I can fill this whole thread up with stories. But, I shall refrain as he might not appreciate this much [if he ever finds out ]

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I googled, "serial killer basement." I wasn't previously aware of the stigma, but now I know. Thanks.
    I think I just saved your life. Well, Google search and I saved a life, what's new?

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think I just saved your life. Well, Google search and I saved a life, what's new?
    I have learned a valuable lesson today, good sir. Don't go into basements with anyone, and always take candy from vans.

Tout the glories of Google, to the high (non-religious) heavens.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I remember bombarding him with raspberry kisses when he saw the look on my face and asked me, "Why, too weird?" It was just too cute for words.
    Oh believe me, I would have reacted the exact same way. I find real quirkiness (as opposed to the fake, attention-seeking kind) adorable. The sock dyeing is hilarious and cute as well. Fricken' INTJs.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I get the 'you're nuts' looks all the time... I usually just smile and waltz away, leaving them with their confusion.

My quirks aren't usually a 'habit' per-say, where I could list all the 'weird' things I do... its more of a spontaneous reaction to the environment that I'm in or people that I'm with that gets me these looks. They aren't planned, and half the time I'm completely serious when people think I'm cracking jokes and they're laughing insanely. I just laugh and shake my head and move on.

I remember the chatter before a bi-weekly staff meeting at work where someone was talking about all their boxes that they have stored in their garage that haven't been opened since they moved in like 5 years ago. I started to tell them how I like to take all my boxes out of storage when I'm bored, unpack them and repack them for fun... but about the time I reached the end of the sentence they were all looking at me like I was some kind of OCD patient escaped from the institution so I laughed and said 'Haha... just kidding, I don't really do that...'

I like going through the stuff I haven't seen in a while And damned if my storage area isn't organized!
    Embrace the possibilities.

This will probably sound like sarcasm but I really don't know where to even start when it comes to this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I do this quirky thing where I don't often understand why people find the normal things I do quirky!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    (Question for others: do you find INTJs quirky, and how?)
    I find INTJs fascinating and admirably quirky. The INTJs that I know have the oddest little obsessions or tendencies, and while I realize on some level that they're bizarre, I also really like and understand what's behind them. As an INFJ, I tend to have really great conversations with INTJs about topics of mutual interest. I love INTJs for their expertise and confidence in what they know. I like that I understand INTJs while other people, particularly Ss, just think they're weird. I would say that the biggest stumbling block for the INTJs of my acquaintance is an unawareness of how they're being perceived by others (or perhaps just not caring), but that can be endearing in the first case and impressive in the latter.