• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISFJ "turned" ENTP

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In your mind, anything is possible :D

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
agreed. though, i have no proof of such a thing. i just think the theory makes more sense in a developing sense if people are static in XXXX, yet develope weaker functions as they go. changing "dominant functions" to me just doesnt make sense (this is coming from someone who at first thought they were INFP).

babe, is your te blown away yet? :wubbie:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
babe, is your te blown away yet? :wubbie:

is that a :wubbie: asking for more Te? I like reward systems...though im generally the one doing the giving and taking :devil:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
is that a :wubbie: asking for more Te? I like reward systems...though im generally the one doing the giving and taking :devil:

*feels the walls of her world closing in tighter and tighter* o0o0h yea TEACH ME HOW IT'S DONE, I LIKE INCENTIVES!:yay: CAKE

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*feels the walls of her world closing in tighter and tighter* o0o0h yea TEACH ME HOW IT'S DONE, I LIKE INCENTIVES!:yay: CAKE

sing Master of Puppets like its you're theme song...for me...then bring me

100 ISFJ minions to administer my plan without question.
1000 ISTP henchmen (all gorgeous females of course!).
10 ISTJs to run numbers, do my taxes, laundry and all of that stuff.
10 ENFP court jesters to keep me entertianed after world domination
1 INFJ "see-er" to warn me before i totally loose it, and to comfort me when i beat myself up.
5 ISFPs to form a cover band for my entertianment
1 INFP to sit around and do nothing
10 ENTPs to run the RnD dept.

---oh u want to learn how to do MY POSITION? dont be ridiculous. Master is in the singular form! mwahhahahaa

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
sing Master of Puppets like its you're theme song...for me...then bring me

100 ISFJ minions to administer my plan without question.
1000 ISTP henchmen (all gorgeous females of course!).
10 ISTJs to run numbers, do my taxes, laundry and all of that stuff.
10 ENFP court jesters to keep me entertianed after world domination
1 INFJ "see-er" to warn me before i totally loose it, and to comfort me when i beat myself up.
5 ISFPs to form a cover band for my entertianment
1 INFP to sit around and do nothing
10 ENTPs to run the RnD dept.

---oh u want to learn how to do MY POSITION? dont be ridiculous. Master is in the singular form! mwahhahahaa

Curiously, INTP isn't on that list. HMM.....
Maybe it's because we're too smart to be controlled. :devil:

More likely though, we're some of the easiest. Just give us food and resources for our research and experiments, and we're pretty complacent. Just don't expect us to do any physical labor.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Curiously, INTP isn't on that list. HMM.....
Maybe it's because we're too smart to be controlled. :devil:

More likely though, we're some of the easiest. Just give us food and resources for our research and experiments, and we're pretty complacent. Just don't expect us to do any physical labor.

who would u rather design your weapons systems? Tony Stark...or Einstein?

they both worked: one works more flashy than it needs to be...the other worked a little "too" well haha.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
who would u rather design your weapons systems? Tony Stark...or Einstein?

they both worked: one works more flashy than it needs to be...the other worked a little "too" well haha.

Einstein didn't develop any weapons systems! Weapons systems were developed based on his ideas though...

And I choose Tony Stark, because he is equipped with super reality-defying comic intellect and resources of doom.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Einstein didn't develop any weapons systems! Weapons systems were developed based on his ideas though...

And I choose Tony Stark, because he is equipped with super reality-defying comic intellect and resources of doom.

...exactly. ENTP FTW

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
...exactly. ENTP FTW

Biased! Tony Stark is a fictional character and exaggerated for entertainment purposes. He isn't representative of ENTPs or any other type (or people in general).

That said...

I'm fine with not being on your list. I'll just continue doing whatever I feel like until one day you take over the world and kill me for resisting your tyranny. After that point it won't matter as I'm dead.

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
agreed. though, i have no proof of such a thing. i just think the theory makes more sense in a developing sense if people are static in XXXX, yet develope weaker functions as they go. changing "dominant functions" to me just doesnt make sense (this is coming from someone who at first thought they were INFP).

Dude, you just focus on using those functions until you become so used to constantly using them that they become the norm. You have to get rewarded in some way for using them though. Try it. It's weird how they stabilize into a certain sequence that makes you effectively able to function(I'm talkin about the order of your first four cognitive functions, that effectively make you fit into a certain type.)

Takes some willpower. You can buy it online at www.belikechucknorris.com. You have to grow a beard though.