User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 35

  1. #21
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    In your mind, anything is possible
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #22
    Senior Member velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    epic
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    In your mind, anything is possible
    i love those manshorts, duchovny.

  3. #23
    Senior Member velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    epic
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    agreed. though, i have no proof of such a thing. i just think the theory makes more sense in a developing sense if people are static in XXXX, yet develope weaker functions as they go. changing "dominant functions" to me just doesnt make sense (this is coming from someone who at first thought they were INFP).
    babe, is your te blown away yet?

  4. #24
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyz22 View Post
    babe, is your te blown away yet?
    is that a asking for more Te? I like reward systems...though im generally the one doing the giving and taking

  5. #25
    Senior Member velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    epic
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    is that a asking for more Te? I like reward systems...though im generally the one doing the giving and taking
    *feels the walls of her world closing in tighter and tighter* o0o0h yea TEACH ME HOW IT'S DONE, I LIKE INCENTIVES! CAKE

  6. #26
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyz22 View Post
    *feels the walls of her world closing in tighter and tighter* o0o0h yea TEACH ME HOW IT'S DONE, I LIKE INCENTIVES! CAKE
    sing Master of Puppets like its you're theme song...for me...then bring me

    100 ISFJ minions to administer my plan without question.
    1000 ISTP henchmen (all gorgeous females of course!).
    10 ISTJs to run numbers, do my taxes, laundry and all of that stuff.
    10 ENFP court jesters to keep me entertianed after world domination
    1 INFJ "see-er" to warn me before i totally loose it, and to comfort me when i beat myself up.
    5 ISFPs to form a cover band for my entertianment
    1 INFP to sit around and do nothing
    10 ENTPs to run the RnD dept.


    ---oh u want to learn how to do MY POSITION? dont be ridiculous. Master is in the singular form! mwahhahahaa

  7. #27
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    sing Master of Puppets like its you're theme song...for me...then bring me

    100 ISFJ minions to administer my plan without question.
    1000 ISTP henchmen (all gorgeous females of course!).
    10 ISTJs to run numbers, do my taxes, laundry and all of that stuff.
    10 ENFP court jesters to keep me entertianed after world domination
    1 INFJ "see-er" to warn me before i totally loose it, and to comfort me when i beat myself up.
    5 ISFPs to form a cover band for my entertianment
    1 INFP to sit around and do nothing
    10 ENTPs to run the RnD dept.


    ---oh u want to learn how to do MY POSITION? dont be ridiculous. Master is in the singular form! mwahhahahaa
    Curiously, INTP isn't on that list. HMM.....
    Maybe it's because we're too smart to be controlled.

    More likely though, we're some of the easiest. Just give us food and resources for our research and experiments, and we're pretty complacent. Just don't expect us to do any physical labor.

  8. #28
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Curiously, INTP isn't on that list. HMM.....
    Maybe it's because we're too smart to be controlled.

    More likely though, we're some of the easiest. Just give us food and resources for our research and experiments, and we're pretty complacent. Just don't expect us to do any physical labor.
    who would u rather design your weapons systems? Tony Stark...or Einstein?

    they both worked: one works more flashy than it needs to be...the other worked a little "too" well haha.

  9. #29
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    who would u rather design your weapons systems? Tony Stark...or Einstein?

    they both worked: one works more flashy than it needs to be...the other worked a little "too" well haha.
    Einstein didn't develop any weapons systems! Weapons systems were developed based on his ideas though...

    And I choose Tony Stark, because he is equipped with super reality-defying comic intellect and resources of doom.

  10. #30
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Einstein didn't develop any weapons systems! Weapons systems were developed based on his ideas though...

    And I choose Tony Stark, because he is equipped with super reality-defying comic intellect and resources of doom.
    ...exactly. ENTP FTW

Similar Threads

  1. ENTP Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 03:18 PM
  2. [ISFJ] ISFJ Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:02 PM
  3. [ISFJ] ISFJ Quotes?
    By liYA in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 03:40 PM
  4. Words of Wisdom, Inspiring Quotes, etc
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO